Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Witch Trap is the sixth of eight short stories in The Warren Witches. It is written by Cameron Dokey.
When the sisters go to the Gold Rush Country for an article that Phoebe needs to write, they are sucked into the past via a mysterious brooch. In the time when witches were burnt alive, they will need to be careful and save those who need their help. Will they be able to use their wits to get out of this one?
- Piper Halliwell: The middle sister with the power of Molecular Immobilization and Molecular Combustion.
- Phoebe Halliwell: The third sister with the power of Premonition and Levitation.
- Paige Matthews: The youngest half-sister with the power of Telekinetic Orbing and Orbing.
- William Olson: Marianne's older brother, and Amelia's love before he betrayed her.
- Marianne Olson: William's sister.
- Amelia de la Cruz: A witch falsely accused of cursing a town.
- Melinda Warren: The ancestor of the Charmed Ones who predicted their arrival. Her powers are Telekinesis, Molecular Immobilization, and Premonition.
- Tom McKade: Local resident.
- Ellen Stauber: Owner of an antique mall in modern Williamstown.
- Paul Conrad: Local resident.
- Jeremiah Whitlock: Local resident.
- Hugh Matthews: Local resident.
- Leanna Conrad: William Olson's fiancée.
To Summon Melinda Warren from the DeadEdit
- Melinda Warren. Ancestress, Strong.
- Help us now prevent a wrong.
- By our blood, and by our need,
- Come to us. We summon thee.