2000; court room
William Hamilton was an upper-level demon who posed as a judge in order to have human criminals released and assign them Guardians to commit dark deeds. His release rate was among the highest of any judge in San Francisco, winning him the nickname "Free Willy."
Hamilton had the ability to assign Guardians to anyone, not just human criminals. When he suspected the Charmed Ones were on to him, he had several Guardians possess Public Defender Alan Sloan and several officials in his courtroom. He was vanquished by Cole Turner, who took over Hamilton's position as enforcer of the Triad.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Apportation: The ability to transport objects from one location to another.
- Fireballs: The ability to create and throw balls of fire.
- Shapeshifting: The ability to alter his shape or form. He could shift into his human form and back again.
- Summoning: The ability to summon other beings to his presence.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- He is the first of two demons to pose as a judge. The second one was Thomas Hendricks. In Season 7, it is stated demons who place themselves in positions of high power and authority are known as Infiltrator Demons; it is possible William was an Infiltrator.
William Hamilton appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 3
- The Honeymoon's Over
|Antagonists of Season 3|
|Emilio Smith · William Hamilton · Guardians · The Boss and his minions · Trolls · Grimlocks · Belthazor · Ruth Cobb · Abbey · Troxa · Vinceres · Andras · The Triad · Krell · Kierkan · Terra · Ari, Freckles and Jersey · The Nothing · Eames · Kellman and his Wrestlers· Tom Peters · Dantalian · Zile · Prue, Piper and Phoebe Halliwell · Sutter · Jack · The Seekers · Shadow · Lukas · Brotherhood of the Thorn · Banshee · Shax · Alice Hicks · The Source of All Evil|