Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To commemorate the death of a witch
A Wiccan funeral is a Wiccan ceremony that commemorates the passing of a witch.
On a blue silk covered altar table, which is adorned with a ceremonial chalice lays a tied, silver cord, surrounded by three lit candles, symbolizing Birth, Death, and the Rebirth.
A High Priestess presiding over will recite:
- That which belongs to fellowship and love.
- That which belongs to the circle, remains with us.
- The wheel turns. As life is a day, so our sister has passed into night.
- Nothing is final, and we who remain behind know
- that one day, we will once again share the bread and wine with our sister.
- O' blessed spirit, we bid you farewell, for you await a new destiny.
Untie the silver cord and lay it into the chalice. Blow out the candles.