|Wedding of Paige Matthews and Henry Mitchell|
Henry Mitchell and Paige Matthews marry.
The wedding of Paige Matthews and Henry Mitchell came from an alteration from engagement party to a sudden wedding ceremony in 2006. It was held in the conservatory of the Halliwell Manor and performed by a female minister.
The Ceremony QuotesEdit
- Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Henry and Paige in holy matrimony, in the presence of family and friends. The union of two lives as one is a sacred bond, both solemn and joyful, embracing all that you are and all that you will be. On this day of your marriage, know that everything we love deeply becomes part of us. The trick is learning to receive this love with as much understanding as you give it, and knowing this, you can begin a life together with an open mind and heart.
- ... and I vow to honor, to love, and to cherish you each and every day...
- Through all the seasons of life, the good times, the bad times, I vow to cherish you each and every day...
- It's Paige's first wedding but the second time she is wearing a wedding dress. She previously tried to marry her friend Glen Belland while being cursed by a Witch Doctor.
- It's the first and only wedding where Leo Wyatt is not present.
- Paige decided to keep her maiden name of Matthews, deciding not to hyphenate as she thought it sounded like the name of a law firm.