A stick with magical properties
Various purposes, depending on the wand
Wands are magical artifacts that can vary in size and appearance, ranging from a few inches to a large walking staff. Wands can have a great number of powers and purposes and are used by various magical beings, most notably wizards.
- Tuatha's Wand: A powerful magical artifact owned by the evil witch Tuatha. Despite it being her wand, the Chosen One was destined to vanquish her with it. The wand had the ability to make its wielder's desires or wishes come true.
- Lukas' Wand: The demon Lukas had a wand which could open a bottomless pit of ever-lasting torment.
- Unnamed Wizard's Wand: The wizard who sought to become the Source of All Evil carried a large wand, through which he seemed to channel his powers.
- Gammill's Wand: An wand used by Gammill to shrink living beings to the height of five inches. It could also emit destructive Energy Beams.
- Phantasm Wands: A special wand that is designed to capture phantasms. It was used by Paige Matthews and Chris Halliwell for this reason.
- Rathmere's Wand: A magical artifact that was owned by the wizard Rathmere.
- The Order's Wand: A wand used by a group known as The Order. It is capable of reversing the morality of beings.