|Terror walks at night.|
0743409299 / 9780743409292
Voodoo Moon is the fifth of the Charmed novels.
Phoebe says it is June. The episode 'Witch Trial' clearly takes place during the Autumnal Equinox. But it mentions the 21st century, supposedly putting it after Season 2 Episode 7 'They're Everywhere'.
- If her soul is bound by an evil spell,
- Call back her spirit with a ringing bell.
- Salt in her left hand, gold in her right
- Will cast out the dark and restore her soul's light.
The Halliwells are on vacation. It's time to party in New Orleans.
Soon after, a new friend of Prue's disappears—on the night of the full moon! When the Charmed Ones try to find her, they are drawn into a dark world of voodoo sorcery… a powerful magic like nothing the sisters have ever seen.
- Phoebe becomes a zombie. But these zombies are different than the ones on the show. It seems that she was under mind control and that she wasn`t truly undead.
- Chronologically, this novel would actually come before Whispers from the Past.
- French: Rituel vaudou (Voodoo Ritual)
- Russian: Luna Vudu (Voodoo Moon)