|Volume One (Season 9)|
|Published||February 2nd, 2011|
|Written by||Paul Ruditis|
|Co-written by||Raven Gregory (issues 1-3)|
|Artwork by|| Dave Hoover (issues 0-3) |
Marcio Abreu (issues 4-5)
Novo Malgapo (bonus story)
|Cover Artwork by|| David Seidman |
Christopher Cote (design)
|Coloring by|| Milen Parvanov (issues 0-4) |
John Hunt (issue 5)
|Letters by||Jim Campbell|
|Edited by|| Ralph Tedesco |
| previous|| next|
- "Hear now the words of the witches..."
A centuries old spell unlocked the power of the Charmed Ones, three sisters born to protect the innocent. Through success and tragedy, love and loss, the descendants of Melinda Warren battled the forces of evil for eight years before winning their happily ever after. But that was only the start of their story. It's been a year and a half since Piper, Phoebe, and Paige were victorious in their ultimate battle against evil. They've put the past behind them and settled into their relatively quiet lives with their families. The death of the first innocent that the Charmed Ones ever saved has reawakened an ancient evil more powerful than the sisters have ever faced. Now with a brand new threat emerging, the Charmed Ones must prepare for the fight of their lives.
- Bonus prelude story: To The Warren Born
- Complete gallery of all covers from the included issues.
- The cover is the same as the second version of the first issue, however some changes have been made.
- The purple tone of this volume's cover is reminiscent of the DVD box set from the first season of the Charmed series.