Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For a complete plot of Vaya Con Leos, go here.|
Piper turns to the Elders and the Avatars to save Leo from the Angel of Death, while Phoebe and Billie hunt for Billie's sister and meet Burke, a demonic bounty hunter who freezes his victims into trophies.
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Kaley Cuoco as Billie Jenkins
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Ivan Sergei as Henry Mitchell
- Simon Templeman as Angel of Death
- Denise Dowse as Angel of Destiny
- Darren Pettie as Burke
- Eugene Robert Glazer as Unidentified Elder
- Bianca Chiminello as Unidentified Avatar
- Dennis Cockrum as Used Car Salesman
- Brian Oerly as Reinhardt
- Freddy Andreiuci as Lenny
- Rueben Grundy as Dr. Jessup
- Fran de Leon as Nurse
- Regina Ramirez as Waitress
The Book of ShadowsEdit
To Call a Lost WitchEdit
- Power of the witches rise
- Course unseen across the skies
- Come to us who call you near
- Come to us and settle here.
After the Angel of Death told her that he was about to take Leo away, Piper created and cast this spell to hide her husband from him. The spell made every man in San Francisco look like Leo.
- Hide him from sight,
- so I might fight
- ignore which leaves bereft,
- my husband from the Angel of Death.
To Summon an Angel of DestinyEdit
After the Angel of Death, an Elder and an Avatar said there was a bigger reason why Leo had to die, Piper convinced her sisters to summon the Angel of Destiny. That way, they could find out why Leo had to die.
- Power of Three,
- we summon thee
- and call to us
- the Angel of Destiny
- Paige used a Truth Potion on Lenny.
- Intangibility: Used by the Angel of Death so he wouldn't get hit by a car.
- Flaming: Type of Teleportation used by Reinhardt.
- Shimmer-Fading: Type of Teleportation used by Burke.
- Hyper Speed: Type of Transportation used by Burke.
- Dark Wisping: Type of Teleportation used by the Angel of Death.
- Molecular Immobilization: Used by Piper to freeze the people in the hospital.
- Super Strength: Used by Burke to knock Billie across his lair.
- Fading: Type of Teleportation used by an Avatar.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by an Elder and Paige.
- Sparkling: Type of Teleportation used by an Angel of Destiny.
- Premonition: Used by an Angel of Destiny to see the Charmed Ones' future.
- Reality Warping: Used by an Angel of Destiny to warp reality so Leo could be saved.
- Molecular Dispersion: Used by Burke's boss to banish him and Reinhardt.
- Crossbow and Tranquilizer Darts - Used by Burke to tranquilize Reinhardt.
- The Book of Shadows - The Halliwell Family's magical tome. In addition to spells and potion recipes, the Book of Shadows contains information on warlocks, demons, and other supernatural beings. It was created by their ancestor, Melinda Warren, and was passed down every generation.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This is Rose McGowan's 100th episode.
- This is Brian Krause's last episode until the final two episodes of the series.
- At the time of writing, it was uncertain whether budget would allow of Brian Krause to return to Charmed, although, Brad Kern made it clear he wanted Brian Krause to return for the finale. Because of this uncertainty, the cast and crew threw Brian a farewell party after the filming of this episode.
- Brad Kern revealed that he re-worked the budget for Season 8 and a large number of producers and crew members took a pay-cut to allow for Brian Krause to be featured in Season 8.
- Brad Kern also mentions in this episode's commentary that they wanted to send Brian's character off with a big bang so they found a way of honoring him by having there be multiple Leos after Piper casts the spell to hide her husband from the Angel of Death.
- Simon Templeman reprises his role for the third time as the Angel of Death, after first appearing in "Death Takes a Halliwell" and "Styx Feet Under".
- When Piper explains to Paige that she saw the Angel of Death, Paige makes a reference to Arthur Casey, an Innocent who was taken away by the Angel in "Styx Feet Under".
- This is the first and last time the manor's garage is prominently featured. While never mentioned before, a shot of the garage can be seen in "House Call", when Piper casts a spell erasing the manor.
- The title of this episode is a reference to the popular Mexican phrase: "Vaya con Dios" that can be translated to "Go with God" or "May God be with You". It is also the name of a popular Belgian group of the 1980's.
- In one scene, it is clearly visible that a being in one of the frozen cubes is a mannequin.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- French: La force du destin (The Power of Destiny)
- Czech: Sbohem Leo (Good-Bye Leo)
- Slovak: Zbohom Leo (Good-Bye Leo)
- Spanish (Spain): Vaya con Leos
- Spanish (Latin America): Vaya con Leo
- Italian: Patto con il destino (Pact With the Fate)
- German: Vaya con Leos
Mr. & Mrs. Witch
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10