Vaklav was a demon who uses a camera to trap people, feeding off the pain of their families and friends. As long as he could feed off that pain, he would keep a person trapped in his collage.
In 1955, Vaklav took J.D. Williams, someone who was supposed to be a future whitelighter. When he materialized J.D. in order to vanquish him after his father's death, J.D. escaped. His whitelighter Sam Wilder was able to track him down and together with his daughter Paige Matthews, he tried to save his protegé.
In the end, he was trapped inside his own collage by Paige and framed.
Powers and AbilitesEdit
- Active Powers
- Fireballs: The ability to throw spheres of fire capable of vanquishing beings.
- Shimmering: The ability to teleport through a "shimmer", a demonic form of teleportation.
- Projection: The ability to manipulate reality. Vaklav possessed a limited form of this power, allowing him to trap and release his victims from his collage.
- Apportation: The ability to transport objects and beings from one location to another. Vaklav used this power to summon his camera.
- Psychokinesis: The ability to move objects out of sight with the mind.
- Other Powers
Vaklav appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series
- Season 8
- The Lost Picture Show
|Antagonists of Season 8|
|Paul Haas · Elkin · Black Heart · Walter Nance · Possessor Demon · The Source of All Evil · Imp Master · Antosis · The Dogan · Vaklav · Zira · Tai · Krychek Demons · Burke · Reinhardt · Nanta · Rohtul · Patra, Phoenix and Pilar · Savard · Novak · The Triad · Scather Demons · Christy Jenkins · Xar · Noxon Demons · Creo · Dumain · Billie Jenkins|