Vaklav was a demon who used a camera to trap people in a magical collage, feeding off the pain of their families and friends. As long as he could feed off that pain, he would keep a person trapped in his collage.
In 1955, Vaklav took J.D. Williams, a future Whitelighter. After J.D.'s father, the last of his relatives, passed away, he materialized J.D. in order to vanquish him since he was of no use to him anymore, but J.D. escaped. His whitelighter Sam Wilder was able to track him down and together with his daughter Paige Matthews, he tried to save his protégé. In the end, he was trapped inside his own collage by Paige and framed.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Fireballs: The ability to throw spheres of fire capable of vanquishing beings.
- Shimmer-Fading: The ability to teleport in a "fade" like method and at the same in form of a "shimmer", a demonic form of teleportation.
- Apportation: The ability to transport objects and beings from one location to another. Vaklav used this power to summon his camera.
- Psychokinesis: The ability to move objects out of sight with the mind.
- Other Powers
- Regeneration: The ability to quickly recover from injuries.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
- Immortality: The ability to possess an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Vaklav appears to be a variant form of the Czech name Václav ("more glory").
Vaklav appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series
- Season 8
- The Lost Picture Show
|Antagonists of Season 8|
|Paul Haas · Elkin · Black Heart · Walter Nance · Possessor Demon · The Source of All Evil · Imp Master · Antosis · The Dogan · Vaklav · Zira · Tai · Margoyle · Emrick · Krychek Demons · Burke · Reinhardt · Nanta · Rohtul · Patra, Phoenix and Pilar · Savard · Novak · The Triad · Scather Demons · Christy Jenkins · Xar · Noxon Demons · Creo · Dumain · Billie Jenkins|