Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What are your top 10 supernatural characters from TV shows? Pick any supernatural show you want, but try to choose no more than 3 characters from one show. Mine are as follows (though they may be edited once I've slept on it):
- 1)Piper Halliwell (Charmed) - What can I say? She's been my number one witch since the pilot, but I don't think I really needed to tell any of you guys that :P
- 2)Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - A legend of the supernatural drama world. I'm Buffy obsessed and love SMG.
- 3)Cordelia Chase (Angel) - Her character developed into a champion. One of my favorite female leads of the Buffy/Angelverse.
- 4)Annie Sawyer (Being Human) - Charming and witty, not to mention scary powerful, in my eyes, Annie is the most lovable ghost ever. Casper who?
- 5)Paige Matthews (Charmed) - I really fell for Paige, especially in her later seasons. Quirky and pretty weird at times, I can't not love her.
- 6)Phoebe Halliwell (Charmed) - She was the character who's happiness and love life you were always routing for and God knows it took long enough.
- 7)Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - I love Charmed, but Whedon witches kick ass too! Willow was a very lovable character with some pretty awesome magic. Also made a pretty awesome bad guy...
- 8)Sabrina Spellman (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) - Representing a large fraction of my childhood, hopelessly pointing at things on the school playground and half-expecting my cat to talk back to me.
- 9)Angel (Angel) - How big an effect do you think his character had on modern day vamp stories? I'd say a hell of a lot! Loved him in Buffy and loved him even more for being the focus of a marvelous spin off.
- 10)Damon Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries) - Seriously, just look at him and appreciate it. I'm Delana all the way, sorry Stefan fans.
Just missing out are George Tulley (Being Human), Prue Halliwell(Charmed), Morgana Pendragon (Merlin) and a few others...