What are your top 10 supernatural characters from TV shows? Pick any supernatural show you want, but try to choose no more than 3 characters from one show. Mine are as follows (though they may be edited once I've slept on it):
- 1)Piper Halliwell (Charmed) - What can I say? She's been my number one witch since the pilot, but I don't think I really needed to tell any of you guys that :P
- 2)Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - A legend of the supernatural drama world. I'm Buffy obsessed and love SMG.
- 3)Cordelia Chase (Angel) - Her character developed into a champion. One of my favorite female leads of the Buffy/Angelverse.
- 4)Annie Sawyer (Being Human) - Charming and witty, not to mention scary powerful, in my eyes, Annie is the most lovable ghost ever. Casper who?
- 5)Paige Matthews (Charmed) - I really fell for Paige, especially in her later seasons. Quirky and pretty weird at times, I can't not love her.
- 6)Phoebe Halliwell (Charmed) - She was the character who's happiness and love life you were always routing for and God knows it took long enough.
- 7)Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - I love Charmed, but Whedon witches kick ass too! Willow was a very lovable character with some pretty awesome magic. Also made a pretty awesome bad guy...
- 8)Sabrina Spellman (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) - Representing a large fraction of my childhood, hopelessly pointing at things on the school playground and half-expecting my cat to talk back to me.
- 9)Angel (Angel) - How big an effect do you think his character had on modern day vamp stories? I'd say a hell of a lot! Loved him in Buffy and loved him even more for being the focus of a marvelous spin off.
- 10)Damon Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries) - Seriously, just look at him and appreciate it. I'm Delana all the way, sorry Stefan fans.
Just missing out are George Tulley (Being Human), Prue Halliwell(Charmed), Morgana Pendragon (Merlin) and a few others...