I don't understand what "Articles with conjectural titles" means. What is its relevance? Why is it being added in categories of powers?Read more >
1. People who judge me for what I did when I was 20. I grew up—shouldn’t you?
2. People who don’t use deodorant, especially on a warm day. The odor lingers.
4. People who don’t wash their hands after they use the bathroom. I’ve read that this is the leading cause of pink eye.
5. Rain and humidity, together. It makes me never want to leave my house, let alone my bed.
6. Pseudo-celebrities who walk around with bodyguards. I mean, really? Who are you afraid of?
7. Having to take my shoes off at airport security. We’re in the year 2010—there has to be a better way.
8. Insurance companies. You pay good money to have insurance and you’re told you need it, but what do they actually cover?
9. The tabloids and their made-up stories, especially wh…Read more >