- Projection: The ability to grant the wishes of her master and thus alter reality as they desire.
- Smoke-Whirling: The ability to teleport through a swirling cloud of smoke.
- Shrinking: The ability to change size. Genies automatically shrink when they return to their bottles.
- Immortality: The ability to have an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Possession: The ability to temporarily possess another living being.
- Blinking: The ability to travel to the desired location at the blink of an eye.
- Calling: The ability to summon the magic carpet through concentration.
- Flying: The abillity to fly high in the air and move at will.
- Invisibility: The abillity to become unseen to the naked eye.
- Sensing: The abillity to sense the location an…
Read more >
- Phoebe: Is the Latinized form of the Greek name Φοιβη (Phoibe), which meant "bright, pure" from Greek φοιβος (phoibos). In Greek mythology Phoibe was a Titan associated with the moon. This was also an epithet of her granddaughter, the moon goddess Artemis. The name appears in Paul's epistle to the Romans in the New Testament, where it belongs to a female minister in the church at Cenchreae. In England, it began to be used as a given name after the Protestant Reformation. A moon of Saturn bears this name (in honor of the Titan).
- Halliwell: Derives from any of the several places named with the Old English pre 7th Century elements "halig" meaning "holy", plus "well(a)", a well or spring. These pla…
Read more >