Hi everyone, todat the first issue of Season 10 was released. This blog is meant to review and discuss everything that happened. What did you think and what were the good, the bad, and the ugly?Read more >
Okay, this is just for fun and slightly exaggerated, but did anyone ever notice how painfully hopeless and idiotic mortals became on Charmed? Several magical beings were introduced over the seasons that are apparently vital to mortals living successful lives. Let's take a look at the list.
- The List
- Cupids - Mortals need them to find true love, apparently being incapable of making this decision on their own.
- Muses - Mortals need them for inspiration, otherwise they don't seem capable of accomplish anything creative (e.a. art, music, public speaking).
- Sandmen - Mortals need their dust to dream and resolve inner conflict. They seemingly can't dream without it and turn into frustrated and violent people.
- Guardian Angels - The worst offender. Morta…
- Hello Everyone,
I have just started a new little project called Charmed Reloaded, an alternate continuation of Charmed starting with Season 5. The first episode is now posted in script form on my new wiki; The link is here.
I don't know how far it will go or what is going to happen down the road. The first episode was basically written because I wanted to try writing in script. I chose to make my own version of Season 5 because that is the point where the show really started to change. I wanted to write it more in tone with the first four seasons.
I hope you will all read it and feedback is appricated.Read more >
Has anyone seen the new Fox supernatural series Sleepy Hollow yet? It is a new series about a man from the revolutionary war who wakes up in the present and teams up with a detective to fight the supernatural.
The main story revolves around the Headless Horseman, who is actually Death from the four horsemen of the Apocalypse. The show also features witches, demons and other supernatural beings.
The first few episodes have been very good and the show has already been renewed for a a second season, so it won't get cancelled any time soon.Read more >
Which of the Charmed Ones would be considered the worst offender when it comes to personal gain? I guess most would automatically choose Phoebe due to the whole Tribunal thing, but let's look at the bigger picture.
- Piper has Always been quick to use her powers to freeze the situation, mostly when people annoyed her or when she got frustrated. I think I would probably do the same thing at times.
- Phoebe tried to force her future to move forward by finding the father of the child she had foreseen. Everyone treated this as a bad thing and it was selfish, but ultimately she did it to find happiness. I wasn't a fan of that storyline, as I did find her whiny and selfish, but I understand desire.
- In all honesty, I think Paige is worst…