Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Upper Level Demon Vanquishing Potion|
Upper Level Demonic Vanquishing PotionEdit
- One part Mandrake Root
- 1 pinch of Carrot Seeds
- 1 dash of Cardamom
- 1 dash of Toadflax
- 1 pig's foot
- 1 cockle shell in its whole form
- 1 pinch of Juniper Berries
- A few crickets
All these ingredients have to be blended as one. When the pig's foot is added, it will ignite upon adding. In order for the potion to work, add the final and key ingredient—a piece of the demon's flesh or blood.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The potion was brewed by the Charmed Ones on three occasions.
- In "Sleuthing with the Enemy", Prue and Piper made the vanquishing potion for Belthazor.
- In "Black as Cole", Piper and Paige made the potion for Sykes.
- In "Centennial Charmed", Paige and the Piper of an alternate reality made the potion to vanquish Cole, who was once again Belthazor in that reality.
- The Charmed Ones made the same potion for the Seer in "Womb Raider", but never had the chance to use it.
- The first time the sisters made the potion, Piper was thrown back by an explosion while adding the demon flesh. The same thing later happened to Paige, while Piper stepped back without warning her.
- The Belthazor entry in the Book of Shadows lists a spell to be used with the potion.
- In "Look Who's Barking", Cole gained immunity to the potion when an Alchemist transmuted his blood. However, he was ultimately vanquished by the potion in the alternate reality using a freshly cut tissue to renew it.
- In "My Three Witches", Chris Halliwell presumably made the same potion for the demon Gith, evident by his need of the demon's blood.