This Unidentified Avatar was summoned to the manor along with an Elder by Piper Halliwell, after the Angel of Death revealed to her that he was coming for Leo. The Angel of Death could not tell her why and advised her to ask someone who knew more about the Grand Design.
Piper stressed to both parties that Leo devoted his life to both of their causes at the expense of his family. The Avatar and the Elders were reluctant to help, however, claiming that helping Leo would violate a road that neither was willing to go on. They then suggested that she would need her sisters to summon the person that could provide answers, which was later revealed to be an Angel of Destiny.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
The power of the Avatars lies in their collective. As such, this Avatar possesses a virtually unlimited number of magical powers. For this reason, only her most prominent powers are listed.
- Fading: An energy based form of teleportation.
- Reality Warping: The ability to warp the fabric of reality and alter it to one's desire. The Avatars possess this power as a collective.
- Chronokinesis: The ability to manipulate and control time in all directions.
- Sensing: The ability to locate people or objects.
- Avatar Powers: The collective power of the Avatars, granting them nearly an unlimited amount of powers.
- Immortality: Living for an infinitely long lifespan and having an arrested aging process.
- Immunity: The ability to be completely immune to the powers or magic of other beings.
This Avatar appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 8
- Vaya Con Leos