A powerful wand owned by Tuatha
Channel one's desire or wish through the wand
Tuatha's Wand was a powerful magical artifact owned by the evil witch Tuatha. Despite it being her wand, the Chosen One was destined to vanquish her with it. The wand has the ability to make it's wielder's desires or wishes come true.
The wand was appraised by Prue Halliwell. According to her, the wand was designed with inlaid garnets with pewter and ebony which proved to be distinct 18th century European. The faceted cut amber headpiece surrounded by the symbolic snakes suggested that it was an ornamental staff or a ritual wand.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Powers accessed through the wand
- Calling: The ability to call objects to one's hand. Tuatha and the Chosen One were able to call for the wand, resulting in a power struggle between them.
- Reality Warping: The ability to manipulate reality.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects with one's mind. Kyle used it to fling Leo through a window when he got angry.
- Molecular Combustion: The ability to speed up molecules to the point where objects or beings combust. Tuatha used it to blow up an innocent woman, while Kyle vanquished Tuatha and her snake with it.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The wand was drawn on Tuatha's tomb as a warning sign.
- The wand is the first and only objects in the series to possess Molecular Combustion, a power later developed by Piper Halliwell. The effects are slightly different and the explosion appears to take longer with the wand.
- The prop was sold on eBay by It's A Wrap! after the end of the series.