Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Manipulating reality to transform objects and beings
Wave or Point a hand at target
Transformation is the ability to manipulate reality to transform any object or being into something else. The effects of this power can only be undone by a user of the power.
- Piper and Phoebe Halliwell gained the power of transformation when they were turned into Warlocks. They had used it to transform a wedding-planner into a pig and Leo literally into a stick-in-the-mud.
- While possessed by the Source of All Evil, Cole Turner once transformed the Seer into a man when Piper and Phoebe entered the manor to avoid exposure of his secret.
- Cole once used this ability to temporarily turn Darryl Morris into a water cooler with his powers from the Demonic Wasteland.
- Henry gained this power during the magic switch, and used this power to transform a cigarette into a stuffed elephant.
List of beings who use(d) TransformationEdit
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The power of Projection can have a similar effect to transformation.
- ↑ Season 3, "Bride and Gloom"
- ↑ Season 4, "The Fifth Halliwheel"
- ↑ Season 5, "A Witch's Tail, Part 1"
- ↑ Season 9, "The Old Witcheroo"
- ↑ as the Source and through the powers from the Demonic Wasteland.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Through the power of Projection.
- ↑ When they were warlocks in the season 3 episode "Bride and Gloom".
- ↑ During the magical switch in "The Old Witcheroo"