Manipulating reality to transform objects and beings
Wave or Point a hand at target.
Transformation is the ability to manipulate reality to transform any object or being into something else. The effects of this power can only be undone by a user of the power.
- Piper and Phoebe Halliwell gained the power of transformation when they were turned into Warlocks. They had used it to transform a wedding-planner into a pig and Leo literally into a stick-in-the-mud.
- While possessed by the Source of All Evil, Cole Turner once transformed the Seer into a man when Piper and Phoebe entered the manor to avoid exposure of his secret.
- Cole once used this ability to temporarily turn Darryl Morris into a water cooler with his powers from the Demonic Wasteland.
- Henry gained this power during the magic switch, and used this power to transform a cigarette into a stuffed elephant.
List of beings who use(d) TransformationEdit
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- The power of Projection can have a similar effect to transformation.
- ↑ Season 3, "Bride and Gloom"
- ↑ Season 4, "The Fifth Halliwheel"
- ↑ Season 5, "A Witch's Tail, Part 1"
- ↑ Season 9, "The Old Witcheroo"
- ↑ as the Source and through the powers from the Demonic Wasteland.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Through the power of Projection.
- ↑ When they were warlocks in the season 3 episode "Bride and Gloom".
- ↑ The Old Witcheroo