Transformation is the ability to manipulate reality to transform any object or being into something else. The effects of this power can only be undone by a user of the power.
- The Woogyman granted Phoebe the power of transformation after it possessed her, which she used to transform Piper's duck medalon into a living duck, and to transform her nail color.
- Piper and Phoebe Halliwell gained the power of transformation when they were turned into warlocks. They had used it to transform a wedding-planner into a pig and Leo literally into a stick-in-the-mud.
- While possessed by the Source of All Evil, Cole Turner once transformed the Seer into a man when Piper and Phoebe entered the manor to avoid exposure of his secret.
- Cole once used this ability to temporarily turn Darryl Morris into a water cooler with his powers from the Demonic Wasteland.
- During Piper's pregnancy, Wyatt Halliwell had used his Projection to turn his mother's powers into fireworks and flowers.
- Billie Jenkins had used her power to turn her parents into actual assassins when calling them 'cold-hearted assassins'.
- Henry gained this power during the magic switch, and used this power to transform a cigarette into a stuffed elephant.
- Prue Halliwell gained this power when she became the Nexus of the All. Prue uses this power to transform Shax's blast of air into a butterfly.
List of beings who use(d) Transformation
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Cole Turner
- Billie Jenkins
- Wyatt Halliwell
- Prue, Piper and Phoebe Halliwell
- Henry Mitchell
Notes and Trivia
- The power of Projection can have a similar effect to transformation.
- ↑ Season 3, "Bride and Gloom"
- ↑ Season 4, "The Fifth Halliwheel"
- ↑ Season 5, "A Witch's Tail, Part 1"
- ↑ Season 9, "The Old Witcheroo"
- ↑ as the Source and through the powers from the Demonic Wasteland.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Through the power of Projection.
- ↑ When they were warlocks in the season 3 episode "Bride and Gloom". Prue also possessed this power as the nexus of the All.
- ↑ During the magical switch in "The Old Witcheroo"