Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|To Summon the Dead|
To summon a spirit from the beyond
A circle of five candles
To Summon the Dead is a spell written in the Warren Book of Shadows. This ritual summons the dead from the afterlife, bringing them into the physical world in the form of a spirit. When they step out of the circle of candles, the spirit will corporealize.
After the death of Prue Halliwell, Piper deperately tried to summon this sister and bring her back. However, her Grams appeared instead. Piper later used the spell again asking her Grams to explain what she meant when she said the Charmed Ones' destiny still awaited. After saving Paige, they used the same spell to summon Patty to let Paige meet her birth mother.
- To Summon the Dead
- Place five candles in a loose circle on the
- floor, light the candles and then Chant:
- Hear these words,
- Hear my cry,
- Spirit from the other side,
- Come to me,
- I summon thee,
- Cross now the great divide.
- Penny Halliwell explained that Piper could not summon Prue until she was ready. Piper first needed to move on with her life and follow her new destiny.
- Spirits cannot always be summoned, at least not with this spell. Piper once tried to summon Grams and mentioned that it did not work. However, her unborn child was able to summon her without use of the spell.