|To Send An Evil Ghost to Judgment|
Foul smelling herbs and roots, Mandrake Root
To Send An Evil Ghost to Judgment is an entry in the Warren Book of Shadows concerning a potion that can be used to send an evil Ghost to judgement. The entry, although seen several times, was never used.
- (The Book of Shadows text:)
To Send An Evil Ghost to JudgmentEdit
- To render this potion, the witch who is to
- conduct the ritual must take a fearless
- inventory of that which she finds most foul.
- She must plumb the depths of her resources
- to concoct a combination of herbs and roots
- that are, to her own nose, the most grotesque
- and repugnant combination of odors.
- These components, which are unique to the
- witch conducting the ritual must be boiled in
- a cauldron until they have become one with
- each other, and must then be combined with
- the mandrake root—which must be cut to
- resemble the broken bodies of the dead.
- Only a few pieces of this page have been seen. However a scan of the page was released on the internet after a few pages were photocopied at the beginning of Season 3.
- This page was created for the Season One episode "The Power of Two".