|To See the Unseen|
Prue Halliwell wrote this spell in 2000 and cast it with her sister Phoebe in order to save a young girl named Kate and the Fairy Princess Thistle from a group of evil trolls. As these magical beings could only be seen by children, the spell caused them to gain a childlike state of mind. However, a fall from the stairs snapped them out of it. The spell did not work on Piper Halliwell, as she was too bitter and angry at the Elders for taking Leo away from her ("Once Upon a Time").
- In this 'tween time
- This darkest hour
- We call upon the sacred power
- Three together stand alone
- Command the unseen to be shown
- In innocence we search the skies
- Enchanted are our new found eyes.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- In all subsequent appearances of Fairies, the spell was no longer needed to see them.