|To Move Ahead in Time|
A spell to travel to the future and inhabit one's future body
The desired year and date on a piece of paper
To Move Ahead in Time is a spell written in the Warren Book of Shadows, which allows witches to travel to the future. It can only be used once, after which it will vanish from the book. To return to one's original time, one must cast the Return Spell.
In 1999, Phoebe Halliwell had a premonition of the future in 2009, in which she saw herself get burned at the stake. In order to find out what happened, she and her sisters, Prue and Piper, used this spell to travel to the future. The sisters then woke up in the future while inhabiting their future bodies. They were returned to their own time by The Elders after learning an important lesson about personal gain.
To Move Ahead In Time
- On a piece of paper, write the date and
- year on which you would like to arrive.
- Ignite as you recite....
- "Hear these words,
- hear the rhyme.
- We send to you this
- burning sign.
- Then our future selves
- we'll find,
- In another place and time."
- This spell can only be used once.
- After which, it disappears....
- This page has an alternate version called To Another Place in Time.
- This entry, as well as the Return Spell, can be seen as the background for the season 7 DVD menu, on disc 5.