Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|To Increase Patience|
A ritual to increase patience
Several candles and a potion as decribed on the page
While looking at the page in the Book of Shadows, Piper Halliwell joked that her grandmother, Penny, probably wrote the spell. Phoebe then added that she must have used it a lot while she was raising them. However, Prue remarked that not all of them were troublemakers. 
To Increase PatienceEdit
- Set up the altar with
- Three White Candles
- Two Pink Candles
- Two Orange Candles
- and a Blue Candle
- In the altar bowl place
- A sprig of Lavender
- Three Bay leaves
- A pinch of Catnip
- A large pinch of Yarrow
- Three Drops of Gardenia Oil
- A slip of paper with the event or,
- name of the person with whom
- Patience needs to be increased.
- Light the candles,
- with a Pink Candle
- Light the herbs and paper
- and as in burns, Chant three times
- Burn, burn
- All those thoughts that churn
- That stop my love from becoming alive.
- Then take the ash outside and scatter it to the night air
- Go, dark thoughts
- Scatter far and wide
- Into the night
- Be thou gone
- So mote it be.
- In "The Witch is Back", the page used was actually the To Draw a Love - To Drive Away a Love spell. However, the proper page would later be seen throughout the series.