Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|To Disempower a Witch|
A spell to disempower witches
A human heart and a red ribbon
The evil witch Tuatha used this spell to strip the Charmed Ones of their powers after she was freed from her tomb. In order to perform the spell, she killed a group of innocent mortals she encountered.
- (Book of Shadows text:)
To Disempower a WitchEdit
- A Red Ribbon Tie
- Round a Fresh Human Heart.
- The Witch's Powers
- Will Then Depart.
- Enchant the Following:
- Before The Passing of
- This hour
- Take away
- All Their Powers.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- It is unknown who created the spell and why it was added to the Book of Shadows, as killing a person for their heart is an act of evil.
- The ritual will require a fresh heart for each witch wished to be disempowered.
- This does not allow a being to steal the powers of witches, only disempower them.
- When Tuatha cast this spell, the sisters were still able to use their basic powers, however, when Bacarra cast this spell, they lost their basic powers as well. Additionally, Paige lost her whitelighter powers as well, even though when the Stillman Sisters stole the sisters' powers, she retained her whitelighter powers.