|To Call the Halliwell Matriarchs|
A spell to summon the matriarchs of the Halliwell line
The To Call the Halliwell Matriarchs is a spell in the Book of Shadows that summons forth the mothers, daughters and sisters in the Halliwell line to bless and offer their guidance to newborn witches.
After the Matriarchs are summoned, these words are said to bless the child:
- The next generation has been born into our family, our legacy.
- We pledge to be with this child, this beautiful girl/boy always.
- Apart but never separate, free but never alone.
- She/He is one of us and because of that, we will bless her/him with all the goodness that we are.
- Welcome to the family, ....
- Blessed Be!
To Call the Halliwell MatriarchsEdit
- I call forth from space and time
- Matriarchs of the Halliwell Line
- Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Friends
- Our family spirit without end.
- To gather now, in this sacred place
- and help us bring this child to grace.
List of Halliwell MatriarchsEdit
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The spell in the Book of Shadows is different from the one spoken by Penny Halliwell. The first two lines are the actual spell, but the rest is the first half of The Truth Spell. How such a big error could be made is not known, it's likely that the spell was not finished before the entry was due to be finished.