Three years later, a distraught Piper Halliwell cast the spell (as part of the "To Call a Lost Witch" spell) in hopes of reviving her recently deceased sister, though the spell actually guided her half-sister Paige Matthews to them.
Eight years later, Phoebe Halliwell attempted to use this spell to summon the mate of Neena, the first witch, from another plane. However, the spell did not work and the after effects nearly caused the attic to be destroyed.
Book of ShadowsEdit
- To Call Blood to Blood
- 3 sprigs Rosemary for remembrance
- 2 tablespoons chopped Ground Holly
- for spirit calling
- A pinch of Cypress for longevity
- 1 shredded Yarrow Root
- for contacting relatives
- Let the herbs be prepared while the name of
- the love one is repeated by the preparer.
- Place the herbs in a silver bowl.
- Lay in a treasure of the loved one,
- should one be available.
- With a knife, prick the left finger,
- so the blood will flow straight from the heart.
- Add the blood to the bowl, calling the name
- of the loved one and saying, "Blood of our
- blood, we summon thee." The loved one
- will be summoned in full wholeness and
- freshness of life.