Tips for Future Whitelighters was an entry in the Book of Shadows written by Leo Wyatt for his sons, Wyatt and Chris Halliwell. Leo wrote it just in case he wasn't around to see them grow up due to his new destiny as an Elder. This occurred before he decided to give up his powers and fall from Grace; a decision made so that he could be with his family.
- (Book of Shadows text:)
Tips for Future Whitelighters
- To my sons, Wyatt and Chris,
- Here is some information to assist and guide you
- in the discovery of your new found powers.
- The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so
- you'll possess all the powers I have, and more.
- Good luck...
- When you're ready, you'll receive a call from the Elders.
- Emotions are tied to your powers, use them to become stronger.
- Don't worry, whitelighters can speak the language of their charges,
- whatever it is.
- Orbing: Concentrate, focus and relax, it'll happen.
- Always remember that your family is just as important as your calling.
- If you feel out of balance, try meditating, it will help.
- Know that love is the key to your healing hands.
- Understand that whatever happens in the future, there is good
- inside of you
Notes and Trivia
- Since Melinda Halliwell possesses Whitelighter powers like her brothers, it is possible that Leo changed what it said in the future so that it accounts for all of his children.