During the time of Agnes, the Warren family became aware of a warlock who was killing innocents, and narrowed it down to one suspect—Timothy McBride. However, Agnes claimed that he was her long-lost brother, and protected him from the rest of the family as long as she could, and as a result was alienated from them.
Eventually, she realized her mistake: while trying to locate her sister through scrying with the help of an enchanted mirror, Timothy happened to pass by the mirror and, though his appearance was pleasant and handsome, Agnes saw who he really was through his reflection. Despite confessing to the family about her error, she still refused to reveal his whereabouts, and then confronted him herself. However, Timothy had become dangerously powerful through drawing power from the numerous murders he committed. Agnes managed to win by casting a vanquishing spell at his true form—his reflection—which caused his physical being to be banished into the mirror, but the injuries she sustained proved fatal.
A century later, when the corpses of his former victims came to light, the spell that held Timothy prisoner in the mirror diminished, allowing him to manifest himself outside the mirror in a non-corporeal form. He started to kill innocents again to regain full strength.
He infiltrated in the manor and put a spell on the sisters to make them distrust one another. Later on, he approached Paige, flirted with her to gain her trust, and then persuaded her to take the mirror in which he was imprisoned and destroy it (which would allow him to regain his physical form). He then proceeded to murder another innocent, however, the Charmed Ones were able to stop him with Paige cast the spell that permanently destroyed him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate other beings and objects through the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Active Powers
- Shapeshifting: The ability to change own's form. He mainly adopted the form of mist.
- Projective Levitation: The ability to levitate other beings and objects without levitating oneself.
- Force Field: The ability to create barriers out of energy to protect oneself from physical or mental harm.
- Blinking: The ability to instantly teleport from one location to another by blinking one's eyes.
- Other Powers
- Immortality: The ability to have an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- The Power of Three
- Once put asunder
- Renews itself
- And sends you under.
Timothy McBride has appeared in a total of 1 novel throughout the course of the franchise.
- Charmed Novels
- Mirror Image