During the time of Agnes Halliwell, the Warren family became aware of a warlock who was killing innocents, and narrowed it down to one suspect—Timothy McBride. However, Agnes claimed that he was her long-lost brother, and protected him from the rest of the family as long as she could, and as a result was alienated from them.
Eventually, she realized her mistake: while trying to locate her sister through scrying with the help of an enchanted mirror, Timothy happened to pass by the mirror and, though his appearance was pleasant and handsome, Agnes saw who he really was through his reflection. Despite confessing to the family about her error, she still refused to reveal his whereabouts, and then confronted him herself. However, Timothy had become dangerously powerful through drawing power from the numerous murders he committed. Agnes managed to win by casting a vanquishing spell at his true form—his reflection—which caused his physical being to be banished into the mirror, but the injuries she sustained proved fatal.
A century later, when the corpses of his former victims came to light, the spell that held Timothy prisoner in the mirror diminished, allowing him to manifest himself outside the mirror in a non-corporeal form. He started to kill innocents again to regain full strength.
He infiltrated in the manor and put a spell on the sisters to make them distrust one another. Later on, he approached Paige, flirted with her to gain her trust, and then persuaded her to take the mirror in which he was imprisoned and destroy it (which would allow him to regain his physical form). He then proceeded to murder another innocent, however, the Charmed Ones were able to stop him with Paige cast the spell that permanently destroyed him.
Powers and Abilities
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate other beings and objects through the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Active Powers
- Astral Projection: The ability to project one's mind out of the body. He mainly adopted the form of mist.
- Projective Levitation: The ability to levitate other beings and objects without levitating oneself.
- Force Field: The ability to create barriers out of energy to protect oneself from physical or mental harm.
- Blinking: The ability to instantly teleport from one location to another by blinking one's eyes.
- Other Powers
- Immortality: The ability to have an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Intangibility: The ability to make oneself untouchable by all physical contact. Timothy was mostly intangible while in mist form.
- Power Absorption: The ability to absorb the active powers of other beings. As a warlock, Timothy could do so by stabbing his victims with an athame.
- Augmentation: The ability to amplify powers. Timothy could only amplify his own power and physical state by murdering people and utilizing their life force.
- The Power of Three
- Once put asunder
- Renews itself
- And sends you under.
Timothy McBride has appeared in a total of 1 novel throughout the course of the franchise.
|#01||"The Power of Three"||#16||"Shadow of the Sphinx"||#31||"Picture Perfect"|
|#02||"Kiss of Darkness"||#17||"Something Wiccan This Way Comes"||#32||"Demon Doppelgangers"|
|#03||"The Crimson Spell"||#18||"Mist and Stone"||#33||"Hurricane Hex"|
|#04||"Whispers from the Past"||#19||"Mirror Image"||#34||"As Puck Would Have It"|
|#05||"Voodoo Moon"||#20||"Between Worlds"||#35||"Sweet Talkin' Demon"|
|#06||"Haunted by Desire"||#21||"Truth and Consequences"||#36||"Light of the World"|
|#07||"The Gypsy Enchantment"||#22||"Luck Be a Lady"||#37||"House of Shards"|
|#08||"The Legacy of Merlin"||#23||"Inherit the Witch"||#38||"Phoebe Who?"|
|#09||"Soul of the Bride"||#24||"A Tale of Two Pipers"||#39||"High Spirits"|
|#10||"Beware What You Wish"||#25||"The Brewing Storm"||#40||"Leo Rising"|
|#11||"Charmed Again"||#26||"Survival of the Fittest"||#41||"Trickery Treat"|
|#12||"Spirit of the Wolf"||#27||"Pied Piper"||#42||"The War on Witches"|
|#13||"Garden of Evil"||#28||"Mystic Knoll"||#43||"Let Gorgons Be Gorgons"|
|#14||"Date With Death"||#29||"Changeling Places"|
|#15||"Dark Vengeance"||#30||"The Queen's Curse"|