Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Uh oh."
- —The witch's final words before her vanquish.[src]
The Wicked Witch of the Enchanted Forest was an evil witch who cursed the magical beings in the Enchanted Forest. Little is known about the Wicked Witch except that she looked like the stereotypical evil witch of modern culture—black conical hat, bubbling cauldron, pointy nose and evil cackle.
Cursing the Magical CommunityEdit
The Wicked Witch specified in cursing magical beings, such as leprechauns, wood nymphs, fairies, etc. By transforming into the opposite versions of their natural selves, they lose balance over nature and thus their powers. Her curses caused fairies to transform old women, tall ogres short, nymphs into unattractive men, and leprechauns tall.
Getting Vanquished by PaigeEdit
A leprechaun went to P3 to ask Paige Matthews for help in breaking the curse on him. Paige managed to reverse it, but when an ogre, a wood nymph and a fairy showed up later, she was forced to cast a spell and vanquish the wicked witch altogether, ending her reign of terror in the Enchanted Forest and its residents. The witch sensed magic coming to end her right before she was vanquished.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate another object or being with the use of a map and a scrying crystal.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Other Powers
- Sensing: The ability to sense the location of another magical being. The Wicked Witch sensed Paige's magic before she was vanquished.
Paige's Spell to Break Her CurseEdit
- You who found me in this bar,
- Turn back to who you really are.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The Wicked Witch was the only stereotypical witch to appear in the series (aside from Phoebe Halliwell starting the stereotype).
- This Wicked Witch shares her title with the Wicked Witch from the Magic Mirror, the character from the Fairy Tales.
- The spell to vanquish the Wicked Witch was cast off-screen.
The Wicked Witch of the Enchanted Forest appeared in a total of 1 episode over the course of the series.
- Season 6
- Spin City
|Antagonists of Season 6|
|Chris Halliwell · Valkyries · The Cleaners · Stillman Sisters · Olivia Callaway · Gith · Zahn · Mordaunt · The Dark Knight · Unnamed Grimlock · Manticores · Derek · Bianca · Wyatt Halliwell · Robin · Nigel · The Order · Swarm Demons · Mata Hari · Headless Horseman · Zachary · Jinny · Bosk · Damien · Gideon · Scabbar Demons · Rick Gittridge · Spider Demon · The Wicked Witch of the Enchanted Forest · Barbas · Inspector Sheridan · Vincent Wrong · Demonatrix · Corr and Clea|