Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The War On Witches|
Harper Collins Canada
The War On Witches is the first in a series of e-book novels written by Paul Ruditis and published by Harper Collins Canada. The book was released on May 26th 2015. The story is set in between the ninth and tenth seasons of Charmed.
Having won the ultimate battle against the forces of darkness, Piper, Phoebe, and Paige, The Charmed Ones, are looking forward to a hard-earned, peaceful future. But when Phoebe’s former love, Cole, returns from the dead and the sisters are reunited with Prue, now imprisoned at the magical convergence between the realms, a dangerous new threat emerges.
Charmed: The War on Witches continues the story of the Halliwell witches, picking up where the hit television series, Charmed, left off. With only the Book of Shadows to guide them, the Halliwell sisters are the fulfillment of their ancestor Melinda Warren’s prophecy that three sisters descending from her line would become the most powerful witches of all time. As The Charmed Ones, the sisters use the Power of Three to protect the innocent and banish evil from the Earthly realm.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Reality Warping: Prue used her powers to change what the Nexus looks like a lot. She was also given info through visions and sensing by the Nexus.
- Telekinesis: Prue used telekinesis to move certain things around the house and to levitate some books.
- Hovering: Prue used this power to hover up to some book shelves.
- Molecular Immobilization: Piper used her power to freeze a police station and the security cameras, a gallery full of innocents, and two witch hunters (unfreezing their heads). She also slowed down an onslaught of magical attacks around her.
- Molecular Combustion: During the big battle, Piper blew up a few objects and tried to blow up the demon but failed because he had a shield up.
- Molecular Acceleration: Piper used acceleration on a ice attack.
- Premonition: Phoebe had a premonition of magic being exposed.
- Levitation: Phoebe levitated to kiss Coop, to kick a door down and to throw a vanquishing potion from above during the big battle. She also used it to break her fall.
- Empathy: Phoebe used empathy to locate someone by focusing on their pain.
- Psychic Reflection: Phoebe used empathic reflection to reflect a witch hunter's core fear back onto her.
- Orbing: Paige used orbing to teleport herself and her sisters to a number of different places.
- Telekinetic orbing: Paige used her telekinetic orbing power to call for various things, redirect attacks, free someone from chains, send witch hunters away and move Phoebe out of the way of an attack.
- Orb Shield: Paige used her orb shield to protect herself, Piper, Phoebe and an innocent from a potion.
- Healing: Paige used this power to heal an innocent.
- Photokinesis: Paige used photokinesis to give light in a dark forest.
- Dusting: Cole Turner used his teleportation power to teleport himself and Phoebe down to The Underworld.
- Teleportation: A warlock used this power to teleport himself and others.
- Pyrokinesis: A witch used this power to fight Emily Fisk-Navarro.
- Danger/Magic Sense: A young witch used this power to sense a witch hunter coming for her.
- Pyrotechnics: A witch used this power to create harmless fireworks.
- Victor Bennett and Prue Halliwell reunited in this novel.
- Phoebe finally told Prue that she was the one who borrowed her black jacket that a cat peed on, not Piper.
- Piper placed a picture Prue took of the Golden Gate Bridge at the top of her restaurant new menu. Prue took the photo shortly before her death, which was then developed by Piper after her funeral. Piper later showed the new menu to Prue and informed her that it was her way of always having a piece of her there.
- Since Patty Halliwell could never afford the trip with the three girls, Phoebe spent the first ten years of her life believing Disney Land was entirely a fantasyland. It was only one of many harmless lies their Grams told them growing up.
- It was revealed that besides her Whitelighter duties and working at Magic School, Paige also works a couple of days at Social Services. She is also helping Piper with the restaurant by taking reservations over the phone.
- Paige and her family are living in the manor with Piper and her family while her home is being restored after Tamora caused so much fire damage.
- Because Prue possesses the power of projection, she is able to decorate the Nexus 'Manor' in any way she chooses, and can re-decorate as often as she wants.
- Even though Phoebe's book is not out yet, there is already a ton of publicity surrounding it, suggesting it will become extremely popular.
- Phoebe mentions that P.J. has developed her first crush on a fellow daycare playmate. Unfortunately, she beamed him back to the house and Coop had to rush to return the little boy before his parents found out he was missing.
- Tamora and Kat still have their powers bound, although Paige feels uncomfortable with this.