|The Torn Identity|
|Season 8, episode 18|
|Coop talks to Phoebe about a man working at the Bay Mirror.|
April 23, 2006
|For a complete plot of The Torn Identity, go here.|
Christy becomes a powerful force in the Underworld as the demon Creo tries to convince her that she needs to get Billie away from the Charmed Ones so that she and her sister can fulfill their dark destiny. Coop comes to the conclusion that he has fallen for Phoebe but she'd rather spend her life with a mortal. Meanwhile, Piper is on the hunt for killer demons; Paige finds it hard balancing life as a Charmed One with that of a married woman.
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Kaley Cuoco as Billie Jenkins
- Marnette Patterson as Christy Jenkins
- John Rosenfeld as Pator
- Brian Mulligan as Jondar
- Ron Melendez as Michael
- Ivan Sergei as Henry Mitchell
- Victor Webster as Coop
- Joel Stoffer as Creo
- Andrew Cooper Wasser as Rahl
- David Guzzone as Dennis
- Jason & Kristopher Simmons as Wyatt Halliwell
Book of ShadowsEdit
- Viciously tempered, these low-level minions are often used as
- shock-troops or assassins by more powerful demons. Use the
- following potion vanquish: Mix the following herbs—
- hemlock, wolf'sbane, Sumac petals and Imp powder.
To Send the Noxons to the Astral PlaneEdit
Because they are unvanquishable, the only way to get rid of the Noxon Demons is to banish them to the Astral Plane, since that plane exists out of time. Paige and Piper found Pator, the remaining Noxon Demon, and when they orbed over to him, Christy orbed with them. When Piper threw the potion to torture him to get him to confess who he works for, Christy starts casting the spell.
To Find a Demon in HidingEdit
This Power of Three spell was cast by Piper, Phoebe and Paige to find Pator, the remaining Noxon Demon.
- Ancient powers, we summon thee
- We, the Power of Three
- And seek your help in finding
- The demon who is in hiding.
- Billie and Christy used a Teleportation Potion to teleport themselves to Pator.
- Energy Balls: Used by Creo at Magic School to vanquish another demon.
- Fireballs: Used by Pator when he tried to attack the beast.
- Power Absorption: Used by the beast to absorb Pator's magic.
- Shimmering: Type of Teleportation used by Jondar and Creo.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Paige and Henry (after Paige was put in his head).
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper to blast Christy and to blow up the potion vial thrown by Billie.
- Body Insertion: Used by Coop to put Paige in Henry's head.
- Telekinetic orbing: Used by Henry (with Paige in his head) to orb the potion vile into his hand.
- Telekinesis: Used by Billie get the potion vial back from Henry.
- Telepathy: Used by Christy to contact Creo without Billie knowing and to eavesdrop the Charmed Ones. She also sent telepathic messages to Billie.
- Channeling (through Telepathy): Used by Christy to channel the Charmed Ones' spell.
- Beaming: Type of Teleportation used by Coop.
- Molecular Immobilization: Used by Piper to freeze Pator.
- Pyrokinesis: Used by Christy to vanquish Pator.
- Augmentation (through Projection): Used by Billie to amplify Christy's pyrokinesis.
- Cupid Ring - Cupids use their Cupid Ring to guide their charges and are granted additional powers.
- Book of Shadows - The Halliwell Family's magical tome. In addition to spells and potion recipes, the Book of Shadows contains information on warlocks, demons, and other supernatural beings. It was created by their ancestor, Melinda Warren, and was passed down every generation.
- The title of this episode is a reference to the movie: "The Bourne Identity".
- The scene at the end with Piper and Paige, is similar to the scene in "Bite Me", where both characters are realizing that they'll have to vanquish Cole. In this episode, they realize they have to kill Billie and Christy.
- This is the first time that Piper uses Molecular Combustion directly on a witch.
References to other movies, books, mythology, etc.Edit
- The balcony scene with Phoebe, Coop and Michael is a reference to the play "Cyrano de Bergerac" by Edmond Rostand.
- When Piper blasts Christy, it's obvious a stunt double was used as her hair is a lighter blonde than Marnette Patterson's.
- Czech: Narušená identita (Disrupted Identity)
- Slovak: Rozdvojená osobnosť (Split Personality)
- French: Trahison (Betrayal)
- German: Identitätskrise (Identity)
- Serbian: Pokidani identitet
- Spanish (Spain): Identidad rasgada (Identity Torn)
- Spanish (Latin America): La identidad desgarrada (The Identity Tearing)
- Italian: A caccia della verità (Hunting the Truth)
- Paige (on phone to Phoebe when Henry also phones): Hold on a second, okay? Hello?
- Henry: Hi, Paige. Where have you been?
- Paige: Hey, hi, honey.... Can you hold on a second?
- Henry: What, what, what, what?
- Paige: Hey, can I call you back? Hold on a second. What I really need your help with is Henry. Phoebe?
- Henry: Still me, Paige.
- Paige: Ooº!
The Jung and the Restless
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10