|The Three Faces of Phoebe|
|Season 4, episode 14|
|Phoebe conjures her future and past selves.|
February 14, 2002
|For a complete plot of The Three Faces of Phoebe, go here.|
Phoebe develops a case of cold feet over marrying Cole and casts a spell which brings a young innocent Phoebe and an old cynical Phoebe to the Manor to help her make a decision. Meanwhile, while Cole is horrified to find that The Source is now taking over his entire being, The Source's chief rival, who believes The Source is dead, is convinced by The Seer to kill the Charmed Ones in order to earn the allegiance of the entire underworld.
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Julian McMahon as Cole Turner
- Harry Van Gorkum as Kurzon
- Frances Bay as Older Phoebe Halliwell
- Samantha Goldstein as Young Phoebe Halliwell
- Debbi Morgan as The Seer
- Andrew Ableson as Jax
- David Reivers as Bob Cowan
- Christian Keiber as Scott
- Jason Matthew Smith as Demon #1
Book of Shadows
- An extremely powerful Demon, Kurzon is an enemy of
- The Source who was banished from the underworld for
- inciting a failed coup. Although exiled, Kurzon still
- seeks to destroy The Source and
- take over the underworld.
- He is too dangerous
- to be trusted.
- With a pen write your question on a blue piece of paper, crumple it up and light it on fire with a white candle. Recite the spell and drop it into the cauldron.
- My love strong,
- My spirit weak,
- It is an answer that I seek.
- The question burns within this fire,
- So I may hear my heart's desire.
- Hell threw you from its inner core,
- But Earth won't hold you anymore.
- Since Heaven cannot be your place,
- Your flesh and blood we now erase.
- Super Strength: (dream) Used by Cole as the Source to beat his human side.
- Telekinesis: Used by Cole as the Source to get the sword back in his hands.
- Orbing: Type of teleportation used by Paige and Leo.
- Flaming: Type of teleportation used by Cole.
- Smoking: Type of Teleportation used by one of Kurzon's followers.
- Shimmering: Type of Teleportation used by Kurzon and his minions.
- Energy Balls: Used by Kurzon to attack Piper, Paige and Cole.
- Telekinetic Orbing: Used by Paige, trying to send Kurzon's Energy Ball back at him.
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper to blow up Kurzon.
- Reconstitution: Used by Kurzon to reconstitute after being blown up by Piper.
- Premonition: The Seer called for two premonitions.
- Glistening: Type of teleportation used by the Seer.
- Apportation: Used by Cole to call for an Athame.
- Fireballs: Used by Cole to attack Kurzon.
- Healing: Leo used it to try to heal Old Phoebe, but it failed since she was already dead.
Notes and Trivia
- Leo states that orbing burns a lot of calories.
- Cinderella was Phoebe's favorite story growing up; this would be explored later, when Phoebe actually becomes Cinderella.
- This episode takes place about a week after Charmed and Dangerous, since Paige says "last week" referring to helping Carolyn.
- Phoebe had a haircut between this episode and the last. Her hair is now shoulder length and her bangs are cut very short. From this episode on, Phoebe sports black/dark brown hair for the rest of the series, although she goes through a series of different hairstyles.
- This is the first time that Paige consciously orbs over a distance.
- It is revealed that the Source is blocking Phoebe's premonitions about Cole.
- The fact that Paige didn't orb Piper at first mirrors Piper's initial rejection of her at the beginning of the season.
- This episode scored 4.7 million viewers.
- This is one of four episodes with "Phoebe" in the title.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the movie "The Three Faces of Eve" (1957)
- In the book of shadows, the Belthazor pages are in a very different order. In "Look Who's Barking", the entry for "Cole's Human Side" is on the right and the info on Belthazor is on the left. Then there is a set of pages about Banshees and then a page to summon Belthazor.
- Older Phoebe: (holds up a sexy top to her body) Ah the good old days! Of course nobody's going to take you serious until you stop dressing like a tramp.
- Phoebe: I'm going to knock some sense into me!
- Cole: Who are you?
- Old Phoebe: Maybe this will refresh your memory. (she walks over and slaps him across the face) You bastard.
- Leo: (about to orb Little Phoebe to somewhere safe) Come on, take my hand. (She walks over to him) Now hold on tight.
- Little Phoebe: Are we going on a plane?
- Leo: No, but you might see some clouds.
- Paige: What about little Phoebe? She went back to her time with all this knowledge of the future. Won't that cause complications?
- Piper: I doubt it. The minute she starts talking about magic, Grams will do some hocus pocus to erase all that knowledge.
- Paige: That's nice.
- Piper: That's Grams.
- Paige: I did the rhyme, I will do the time.
- French: Face à son destin (Faced With Her Destiny)
- Czech: Tři podoby Phoebe (Three Faces of Phoebe)
- Slovak: Hlas srdca (The Voice of Heart)
- Serbian: Fibina tri lica (Phoebe's Three Faces)
- Italian: I Tre Volti di Phoebe (Phoebe's Three Faces)
- Russian: Треликая Фиби [Trelikaja Fibi] (Three-Faced Phoebe)
- Spanish (Latin America): Los tres rostros de Phoebe (The Three Faces of Phoebe)
- Spanish (Spain): Las tres caras de Phoebe (The Three Faces of Phoebe)
- German: Die Frage aller Fragen (The Question of All Questions)
- Hungarian: Phoebe három arca (Phoebe's Three Faces)
- Finnish: Phoeben kolmet kasvot (The Three Faces of Phoebe)
Charmed and Dangerous
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10