Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Three Essentials of Magic in an entry in the Warren Book of Shadows. Little is known about the content of the entry, except that the essentials are timing, feeling and the phases of the moon. According to Phoebe, midnight on a full moon is the most powerful time for witches.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- After the first episode, the essentials of magic are never mentioned again in the series.
- Some fans have linked the three essentials of magic to the sisters' powers;
- Timing: Piper's ability to freeze time through Molecular Immobilization.
- Feeling: Phoebe's ability to sense future events through her premonitions and her empathy.
- Phases of the Moon: Prue's and Paige's abilities of Telekinesis and telekinetic orbing respectively. They reflect the movement of the moon, similar to how they move objects with their minds.