Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Published||June 16th, 2010|
|Written by||Paul Ruditis|
|Edited by|| Ralph Tedesco |
|Original Artwork by|| Derek Baron |
|Additional Artwork by|| Dave Hoover |
|Cover Artwork by|| Al Rio and |
Jose Cano (cover A)
David Seidman (cover B)
The Sourcebook is a prequel issue to the Charmed comic series published by Zenescope Entertainment. It serves as a guide for newcomers of the Charmedverse, which is why the issue is often also called the Book of Shadows, and is a collectible for Charmed fans.
This sourcebook serves as a prequel to the comic book series and is a must for fans of the show or anyone who wants to catch up on the Charmed universe.
- Melinda Warren's Prophecy of The Charmed Ones.
- The spell which invoked the powers of the Charmed Ones. (The alternate version of the Dominus Trinus entry.)
- Profiles of Piper Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell and Paige Matthews.
- In memorial: Prue Halliwell and Cole Turner.
- Entries on Witches, the Warren Witches, Billie Jenkins, the Elders, Whitelighters, and the Angels of Destiny.
- Information about magical locations; the Halliwell Manor, Magic School and the Upper Regions.
- A collection of notable spells.
- Entries on Warlocks, Darklighters, the Underworld, Demons, the Source of All Evil, Zankou, the Triad, Avatars, Guardians of the Hollow and the Ancient Burial Ground.
- Summaries of the past 8 seasons.
- The Final Entries of the sisters, with some alterations.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- At the end of the book, there is a short preview of first issue Charmed Lives.
- Some illustrations from this issue were used in issue #1 Charmed Lives.
- The design inside the comic is made to look as if it's the Book of Shadows.
- Paul Ruditis apologized at Comic Con for his mistake on "Year 6" (season 6). He had written that Gideon wanted to turn Wyatt evil. Actually Gideon wanted to prevent Wyatt from becoming powerful by killing him, this act lead Wyatt to become evil. This error was fixed for Volume 1.
- The page with the spell that invokes the powers of the sisters was the one used in the Unaired Pilot.
- The last page contains some fading words. This is not a printing error, like many buyers at first believed. Paul Ruditis wrote in Zenescope's forum that the fading words have a meaning. In fact the fading words are events in the girls' life that have not happened yet in the comics.
- Jill Reyburn
- Aintitcool (scroll down)
- Suttech's posterous