|The Slave King|
The Slave King was a fast-rising, powerful demon who enslaved a whole tribe of demons for centuries. He was vanquished by the only slaves to ever escape him.
In all the centuries, only four demons ever escaped the Slave King. The leader of these four, Savard, trained the other three to impersonate the Charmed Ones and steal the Power of Three to vanquish the Slave king and free their people. The Slave King was then vanquished by Phoenix, Patra and Pilar using Power of Three potions.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality: The ability to have an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- High Resistance: The ability to possess high resistance to physical and magical harm. The Slave King could only be vanquished by the Power of Three.
Book of ShadowsEdit
- The Slave King
- Cruel even by Underworld standards, The Slave King
- had subjected a lesser demon species to do his bidding
- for centuries. Surrounded by his demonic court, his
- word is law. Suffering by the thousands,
- death is the only escape
- his slaves can hope for.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The Slave King is one of the few demons to not use any type of active power during his appearance. However, due to the fact that he has enslaved thousands of demons, it can be presumed he was quite powerful.
The Slave King appeared in a total of 1 episode over the course of the series.
- Season 8
- Repo Manor