|The Queen's Curse|
|If it seems too good to be true…|
Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- While trouble brews, a ring is placed—
- But evil may have hidden its face.
- A perfect prince and love's true tale…
- Show the secrets; we must not fail!
Paige has finally met her Prince Charming. Funny, smart, sweet, and beyond good-looking, Colin is fantastic. By the time he's gotten her phone number, Paige is completely smitten. And he isn't evil, which is definitely a plus. In fact, he seems pretty much perfect. After just a few dates, Colin asks Paige to marry him—and she accepts. The last thing she expects to find out is that not only is Colin really a prince—of a magical kingdom no less—but he's already engaged!
So what else is Prince Perfect hiding? Apparently that there are major dark forces gathering to overtake his kingdom, Tarsina, thereby upsetting the balance of good and evil in the world. The only way Colin can save his realm is to marry a magical being by his twenty-fifth birthday. Which is next week. Enter Paige—and exit Corrine, Colin's real true love. When Leo confirms all this with the Elders, the Charmed Ones kick into high gear. It's off to Tarsina, but will there be a royal wedding… or a royal disaster?
- Prince Colin: Throne prince of Tarsina, who wishes to marry Paige in order to save his kingdom.
- King Philip III: Colin's father and king of Tarsina.
- Queen Ramona: Colin's mother and devious queen of Tarsina.
- Sinjin: A loyalist of the Tarsinian curse and Ramona's brother.
- Corinne Van Den Pelt: Colin's lover.
- Richmond Van Den Pelt: Corinne's father and Colin's teacher.
- Marjorie: The royal dresser who designs Paige's wedding gown.
- Misha: Corinne's grandmother and a witch.
To Reveal the Evil WithinEdit
- Magic forces far and wide,
Enchant these so those can't hide.
Allow this witch to use therein
So she can reveal the evil within.
To Transfer a Witch's PowerEdit
- What's mine is yours.
My power is thine.
Let my magic cross the line.
I offer up my gift to share.
Send my powers through the air.
To End the Queen's CurseEdit
- Curse of evil, born of fear,
no longer will you settle here.
We call upon our ancient power
in this ancient, bleakest hour.
Expel this evil, expel the night.
Bring us peace, bring the light.