Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Perks of Being a Whitelighter|
|Published||December 10, 2014|
|Written by||Pat Shand|
|Artwork by||Elisa Féliz|
|Cover Artwork by||David Seidman|
|Coloring by||Valentina Cuomo|
|Letters by||Jim Campbell|
|Edited by||Paul Ruditis|
|For a complete plot of The Perks of Being a Whitelighter, go here.|
As a pair of ne'er-do-well demons attempt to activate a weapon that could mean the end of the Charmed Ones, Paige takes on a new charge. But what will she do when her latest witch in training turns into... well, a bunch of cats? Also, the Angel of Death is back, but not in a way anyone will expect... least of all the Angel himself.
- Aidel cast a "To Reveal Your True Self" spell from his family's spell book. Because he was studying Egyptian mythology at the time, it backfired and turned him into a bunch of black cats.
To Reverse the True Self SpellEdit
- Requires the Power of Three. Cast by the sisters to return Aidel to normal.
- Every seperate piece of you,
- Each essential to the core
- The Power of Three releases you,
- Become a boy once more
- Orbing: Used by Paige to teleport herself and the cats.
- Flight: Used by the cats (Aidel) to fly around.
- Telepathy: Used by Knox to read Cole's mind.
- Pyrokinesis: Used by Knox to attack Cole.
- Dark Wisping: Used by the Angel of Death to appear before Faith.
- The Ancient Athame - An ancient athame capable of killing souls.
- Shillelagh - A magical artifact owned by Leprechauns.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The title is based on "The Perks of Being a Wallflower"; a book by Stephen Chbosky and a 2012 film.
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10