The Order was once a cult of demons considered the most powerful force of evil, until their leader was vanquished. Since then, the Acolytes have been searching for the reincarnation of their leader, in the hope that he will lead them back to their former glory.
In 2004, the Order came to believe that Wyatt Halliwell was the reincarnation of their leader. In order to convert him to evil, they sought to use a wand to reverse his morality. After several failed attempted, they succeeded when the Charmed Ones were distracted. When the sisters set out to get Wyatt back, he protected the Order against them. However, Chris was able to enter the force field and tackled the leader, causing him to accidentally vanquish himself. Piper then used the wand to turn Wyatt good again and the few surviving Acolytes fled.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Apportation: The ability to transport objects from one location to another. The Acolytes could send the wand to each other.
- Fireballs: The ability to throw spheres of fire.
- Holograms: The ability to project light-based images. The Order used a hologram of Wyatt Halliwell to test their wand and to select a person to impersonsate to get close to him.
- Intangibility: The ability to become intangigle. The Acolytes were able to blend into the walls of the manor, waiting for the chance to convert Wyatt.
- Shapeshifting: The ability to physically turn into another person. One Acolyte used this power to impersonate Darryl Morris.
- Shimmering: A demonic form of teleportation.
- Of the tribes of the
- Underworld, none is more foul
- than the dark cult known as The
- Order. With supernatural
- abilities to see all future events,
- the ORDER were once an all power-
- ful demonic force in the
- Underworld, until their leader
- was destroyed by a powerful
- witch. The cultists to this day
- believe that their dead leader will be
- reincarnated they alone possess
- the powers of upper level
- sorcerers. No witches, demons, or
- magical beings can stop these driven
- demons as they have gained even
- more demonic force and power over
- the years. Should a vanquish be
- necessary, it will require this
- Power of Three vanquishing Spell.
- Order of Evil, I seek you
- with this call,
- With the Power of Three we
- wish you gone,
- We vanquish thee, one and all!
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Although an entry on the Order was created for the Book of Shadows, it was never used and cut from filming. Making the information in the found entry above questionable (however, other entries both used and used have differed from what we see and hear in the show as well). The entry mentions that:
The Order appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 6
- Prince Charmed