|The Crimson Spell|
|Beware the color of evil.|
0743409272 / 978-0743409278
The Crimson Spell is the third of the Charmed novels.
- Evil thoughts and dark desires
- Boil and burn in a wicked brew!
- Throw hate and fear into the fire
- May friends and lovers both be true
Prue, Piper and Phoebe don't know that a coven of warlocks is hunting them. They don't know that one of the warlocks has entered their lives disguised as a friend. And they don't know the coven's mission—to drain them of their magical powers, even if it means destroying them to do it!
Now the Charmed Ones must figure out which of their friends is really their enemy.
Because sometimes what you don't know—can kill you.
The story centers around a plot by a warlock who has disguised himself as a friend of the Charmed Ones and is now draining their magical powers. Will the Charmed Ones figure out who is friend or foe before they are too weak?
To Free A Loved One From A Warlock's GraspEdit
- Loosen knots, dark magic unbind,
Free the one whose heart is tied to mine!
Protection Spell Edit
- Requires: Sage, salt, a shell for burning the Sage, Poke Root, yarrow, a white candle, and some other ingredients Prue bought at full moon.
Power from the sky above, power from the earth below......
- The sisters are interrupted before they can finish reciting the spell.
To Bind A Warlock ForeverEdit
- Green as grass, green as the ocean's curl,
Light become web and bind he who'd harm the girl.
Green is the light, green shall it bend,
Bind this warlock and hold till time's end!
Notes and TriviaEdit
- French: Le sortilège écarlate (The Crimson Spell)
- Russian: Aloje koldovstvo (Scarlet Witchcraft)
- British: The Crimson Spell