|The Crimson Spell|
|Beware the color of evil.|
0743409272 / 978-0743409278
The Crimson Spell is the 3rd of the Charmed novels.
- Evil thoughts and dark desires
- Boil and burn in a wicked brew!
- Throw hate and fear into the fire
- May friends and lovers both be true
Prue, Piper and Phoebe don't know that a coven of warlocks is hunting them. They don't know that one of the warlocks has entered their lives disguised as a friend. And they don't know the coven's mission—to drain them of their magical powers, even if it means destroying them to do it!
Now the Charmed Ones must figure out which of their friends is really their enemy.
Because sometimes what you don't know—can kill you.
The story centers around a plot by a warlock who has disguised himself as a friend of the Charmed Ones and is now draining their magical powers. Will the Charmed Ones figure out who is friend or foe before they are too weak?
- Prue Halliwell: The eldest sister with the power of Telekinesis.
- Piper Halliwell: The middle sister with the power of Molecular Immobilization.
- Phoebe Halliwell: The youngest sister with the power of Premonition.
- Celeste Bailey: An orphan and warlock member. She helps defeat the coven.
- Kenji Yamada: Occult reporter pretending to be a member. Phoebe's love interest.
- Justin Morgan Leader of the Coven of the New Sun, and head of the Sunrise Center.
- Adrienne: A warlock member and owner of Full Moon.
- Sensei Towers: Phoebe's karate teacher. A young Jamaican man with a 3rd-degree black belt.
To Free A Loved One From A Warlock's GraspEdit
- Loosen knots, dark magic unbind,
Free the one whose heart is tied to mine!
To Redirect Binding MagicEdit
- Green as grass, green as the ocean's curl,
Light become web and bind he who'd harm the girl.
Green is the light, green shall it bend,
Bind this warlock and hold till time's end!
To Free Someone From Magical Binds (Reversed Version)Edit
- Use if your powers turn against you
Ropes that bind, bind tighter still.
Confound me not, obey my will.
To Unbind (Reversed Version)Edit
- Magic strands with power true,
Never fail to bind these two.
To Restore Inverted PowersEdit
- Magic that binds will now unbind,
Restore their powers in full and in kind.
To Bind the Coven Master With MagicEdit
- Bind him hard, bind him fast.
Throughout time shall this spell last.
- Power Crystal: The Coven of the New Sun's main artifact and power source.
- Enchanted Ribbons: The coven's "calling card".
- Telekinesis: Used by Prue.
- Molecular Immobilization: Used by Piper.
- Premonition: Used by Phoebe.
- Shapeshifting: Used by Justin Morgan.
- Energy Projection: Used by Celeste Bailey.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- On the Russian version cover page it mistakenly shows Phoebe, Piper and Paige of the 5th season.
- Phoebe has her own car in this novel, while on the show, she doesn't get one until before A Witch's Tail, Part 1.
- While freezing Celeste, Piper noticed when her power was wearing off. This is inaccurate as the negation is instantaneous.
- Noted in the book, Prue has some innate sensing ability, demonstrated when Adrienne tried to project telekinetic powers.
- French: Le sortilège écarlate (The Crimson Spell)
- Russian: Aloje koldovstvo (Scarlet Witchcraft)
- British: The Crimson Spell