2000; his office
President of a large corporate firm
- "If I can't have her, no one will."
- —The Boss[src]
The Boss was a Demonic Sorcerer, who had a foot in the mortal world as the president of a large corporate firm. He fell in love with a mortal woman, one of his employees, but she refused to be with him. Acting out of jealousy, he cursed her and her boyfriend (while Brooke would be a wolf at night, Christopher would be an owl by day), so they were not to be together, until either she gave in or "there was a night within a day". The Boss was vanquished by a kiss of the couple when there was a night within a day (a solar eclipse).
He sent out his personal assassins to kill her boyfriend. When Christopher came to kill him, he said specifically that his death would not end the curse. His assassin eventually injures Christopher, prompting Brooke to give herself to her boss. But a solar eclipse makes Christopher human again, allowing Leo to heal his injury and stop Brooke. The sorcerer, furious at the outcome, tries to kill Christopher with a crossbow. With the Charmed Ones' assistance, however, Brooke and Christopher break the curse with a kiss of true love which vanquishes the sorcerer as well, presumably as consequence of his own curse.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Cursing: The ability to place magical enchantments designed to produce negative effects, often placed on a particular object or aimed at a certain individual.
- Active Powers
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and beings with one's mind.
- Technopathy: The ability to control and manipulate technology.
- Incineration: The ability to instantly incinerate another being.
- Apportation: The ability to teleport objects from one location to another
- Summoning: The ability to draw or transport a being or objects to the user
- Voice Manipulation: The ability to alter one's voice to sound like another or add an echo when one's angered.
- The Boss and his minions used crossbows and arrows as their weapons and uses Apportation to access them similar to Darklighters.
The Boss appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series
- Season 3
- Magic Hour
|Antagonists of Season 3|
|Emilio Smith · William Hamilton · Guardians · The Boss and his minions · Trolls · Grimlocks · Belthazor · Ruth Cobb · Abbey · Troxa · Vinceres · Andras · The Triad · Krell · Kierkan · Terra · Ari, Freckles and Jersey · The Nothing · Eames · Kellman and his Wrestlers· Tom Peters · Dantalian · Zile · Prue, Piper and Phoebe Halliwell · Sutter · Jack · The Seekers · Shadow · Lukas · Brotherhood of the Thorn · Banshee · Shax · Alice Hicks · The Source of All Evil|