Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Evil training academy
The Academy was headed by Kellman
Training comprises challenges set forth in demonic wrestling rings, how to attack innocents, and how to avoid being detected by good witches. As training progresses and their humanity fades away, these mortals earn chevrons to signify their progress. Once a mortal earns his sixth chevron by killing an innocent, he becomes a full-fledged demon. These demons seemingly retain their souls, though any human emotions are suppressed through the training.
A mortal who becomes a demon in this manner can earn more chevrons and additional powers if they render great service to the Source of All Evil.
In 2001, the Charmed Ones became aware of the existence of the Academy when a former boyfriend of Prue, Tom Peters, was revealed to be trained there. The sisters set out to free him and Kellman was later vanquished by Tom himself. It is unknown what happened to the Academy after Kellman was vanquished.
- (Book of Shadows text:)
- It is our belief that humans who enter into demonic
- contracts can be recruited into the Academy.
- This is the means by which The Source creates new
- Demons. The subject must survive a grueling
- physical ordeal to be admitted to the Academy.
- Following admittance, the subject begins a long and
- brutal training program which destroys Humanity
- and renders the subject Demonic. Upon completion of
- the program, the subject must kill an innocent in order
- to prove that the Demonic Conversion is complete.
- Chevrons are earned as training progresses. Five
- chevrons are earned in the course of Academic study.
- A sixth chevron, awarded for the death of an
- innocent, indicates the Demonic Conversion is
- complete. Additional chevrons represent great service
- to The Source and the increased Powers that are
- Bestowed in return.