Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To manipulate or stop the teleportation of others
Teleport Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the teleportation of other beings. It can be used to either prevent beings from teleporting or forcefully change their destination. This is considered a sub-power of other abilities rather than an independent power.
- Cole first demonstrated this ability when he was still Belthazor when he stopped one of his Brothers from Shimmering out simply by reaching out his hand. 
- After his return from the Demonic Wasteland, Cole Turner once used this ability through Telekinesis by throwing Paige against a pillar as she tried to orb away, knocking her unconscious.
- Chris Halliwell used this ability shortly after coming from the future to banish Leo to Valhalla. He waved his hand as Leo orbed away and caused his orbs to disperse.
- As a Genie, Jinny once used this ability to prevent Chris Halliwell from orbing after Phoebe accidentally wished for it.
- The Avatars were able to use this ability through Power Negation, as they once prevented a Possessor Demon from shimmering away.
- Prue Halliwell placed a protection around Coop Halliwell to keep him from being orbed away by Paige.
- ↑ As seen in "The Demon Who Came in From the Cold"
- ↑ As seen in "Y Tu Mummy Tambien"
- ↑ Chris presumably used either telekinesis, telekinetic orbing or Remote Orbing
- ↑ As seen in "Oh My Goddess! Part 2"
- ↑ As seen in "I Dream of Phoebe"
- ↑ As seen in "Once in a Blue Moon"
- ↑ "As seen in "Something Old, Something Prue"