Teleport Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the teleportation of other beings. It can be used to either prevent beings from teleporting or forcefully change their destination. This is considered a sub-power of other abilities rather than an independent power.
- Cole first demonstrated this ability when he was still Belthazor when he stopped one of his Brothers from Shimmering out simply by reaching out his hand. 
- After his return from the Demonic Wasteland, Cole Turner once used this ability through Telekinesis by throwing Paige against a pillar as she tried to orb away, knocking her unconscious.
- Chris Halliwell used this ability shortly after coming from the future to banish Leo to Valhalla. He waved his hand as Leo orbed away and caused his orbs to disperse.
- As a Genie, Jinny once used this ability to prevent Chris Halliwell from orbing after Phoebe accidentally wished for it.
- The Avatars were able to use this ability through Power Negation, as they once prevented a Possessor Demon from shimmering away.
- Prue Halliwell placed a protection around Coop Halliwell to keep him from being orbed away by Paige.
- ↑ As seen in "The Demon Who Came in From the Cold"
- ↑ As seen in "Y Tu Mummy Tambien"
- ↑ Chris presumably used either Telekinesis, Telekinetic Orbing or Remote Orbing
- ↑ As seen in "Oh My Goddess! Part 2"
- ↑ As seen in "I Dream of Phoebe"
- ↑ As seen in "Once in a Blue Moon"
- ↑ "As seen in "Something Old, Something Prue"