Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I am a bit confused, the book says he but Ashley was a girl. Did the Wendigo just want to choose a woman or something? KhanWhite
It said the first Wendigo was a man. Fallon was a different, perhaps a recently turned Wendigo, who choose to kill her bf instead... Avatar2483 14:54, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
Holly Marie Combs? Edit
In the episode, did Holly Marie Combs actually wear make-up to become the Wendigo, or was it a different actor playing the Wendigo? Jan0009683 12:00, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think she did, they mostly have someone else for that. She did wear yellow eye contacts for her transformation scene. --Son of Halliwell - (talk) - (contributions) 15:29, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- She didn't. It was a stunt person since they had to be so close to the explosions and fire. Samuelsalvator 19:40, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, like in the manor scenes. But when they we're in the park it was played by a stunt double, you can tell by the height diffences of Holly and Windgo-Piper.Samuelsalvator 20:49, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually no, I just looked at the transformation video on The Windigo page, and you can totally see the differences in facial structures between Holly and the windigo...and that wasn't done from makeup.Samuelsalvator 20:51, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- The actors who did the Wendigo wore these foam latex prosthetic masks (see picture). It's hard to see any of the actors real facial structures in them. And it's very unusual for an actor to wear the suit for a short clip of a few seconds. These costumes and masks cost a lot, and just to wear them for a couple of minutes is not done. They plan these things. So all scene's with the Wendigo are filmed after each other, so that they wouldn't have to make so many of the masks or spend much time applying them. --Son of Halliwell - (talk) - (contributions) 11:40, October 13, 2010 (UTC)