Valkyries and Teleportation Edit
Wouldn't you count the valkyries as creatures who teleport? Or would you discount them because they just conjure up vortexes that anyone can hop in instead of just teleport themselves and whoever is holding on to them? felinoel ~ (Talk) 10:42, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- I see someone added Valkyries as a teleporter, but they didn't list how they teleport in the notable types of teleportation, does that mean it isn't notable? felinoel ~ (Talk) 19:27, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
Hi ! Ya, it was me who added the info bout the valkyries but I don't quite understand what your saying in your second post. If you feel certain info needs to be added or remioved then you can go ahead and if you've made a mistake or are wrong then another editor can just undo it.--2Anthony4 (talk)19:35, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- No, I was saying that at the beginning of the article it lists different kinds of teleporting, I was asking why the valyries' way of teleporting wasn't added? felinoel ~ (Talk) 19:38, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
Triad teleportation Edit
Does anyone know what type of teleportation using Triad?
- I believe it's fading. --TheBook 20:50, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- Well, your probably right mister, TheBook. ;) farewell and hope you'll have a good dey. K. K. 08:27, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, it looks like some sort of Orb teleportation, but not exactly whitelighter-orbing.
- I think that's only a variant of her projection power...Avatar2483 09:55, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not sure if we should add it. Billie's the only one to have used it and it's not a power on its own. --Admin - TheBook // Talk Page // Contributions 14:26, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- i dont think it should be on the teleportation page. but perhaps put it somewere like the projection power page. like just mention it briefly somewhere. (Fangbanger~ 16:40, June 3, 2010 (UTC))
- Actually, Projection is the power to project W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R that comes from the user's mind. That includes accesing any power, example: If Billie needs to teleport, she can use any metod, orbing, fading, whirling, glistening, shimmering (although is a demonic teleportation). P.S I was'nt screaming, just using cappital letters --Dyego Simpson 18:52, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
Which Teleportation do Elves possess?
Teleportation Plus Package Edit
I was thinking does every teleportation power include remote teleportation and apportation or apportation hybrid or are others "wealthy" enought? to have those additional abilities CharmedGuy 14:22, September 6 , 2011