Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Valkyries and Teleportation Edit
Wouldn't you count the valkyries as creatures who teleport? Or would you discount them because they just conjure up vortexes that anyone can hop in instead of just teleport themselves and whoever is holding on to them? felinoel ~ (Talk) 10:42, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- I see someone added Valkyries as a teleporter, but they didn't list how they teleport in the notable types of teleportation, does that mean it isn't notable? felinoel ~ (Talk) 19:27, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
Hi ! Ya, it was me who added the info bout the valkyries but I don't quite understand what your saying in your second post. If you feel certain info needs to be added or remioved then you can go ahead and if you've made a mistake or are wrong then another editor can just undo it.--2Anthony4 (talk)19:35, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- No, I was saying that at the beginning of the article it lists different kinds of teleporting, I was asking why the valyries' way of teleporting wasn't added? felinoel ~ (Talk) 19:38, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
Triad teleportation Edit
Does anyone know what type of teleportation using Triad?
- I believe it's fading. --TheBook 20:50, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- Well, your probably right mister, TheBook. ;) farewell and hope you'll have a good dey. K. K. 08:27, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
What type of teleportation using Cleaners ? It looks almost like orbing. --Cichy77 19:38, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, it looks like some sort of Orb teleportation, but not exactly whitelighter-orbing.
- I think that's only a variant of her projection power...Avatar2483 09:55, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not sure if we should add it. Billie's the only one to have used it and it's not a power on its own. --Admin - TheBook // Talk Page // Contributions 14:26, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- i dont think it should be on the teleportation page. but perhaps put it somewere like the projection power page. like just mention it briefly somewhere. (Fangbanger~ 16:40, June 3, 2010 (UTC))
- Actually, Projection is the power to project W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R that comes from the user's mind. That includes accesing any power, example: If Billie needs to teleport, she can use any metod, orbing, fading, whirling, glistening, shimmering (although is a demonic teleportation). P.S I was'nt screaming, just using cappital letters --Dyego Simpson 18:52, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
Which Teleportation do Elves possess?
Teleportation Plus Package Edit
I was thinking does every teleportation power include remote teleportation and apportation or apportation hybrid or are others "wealthy" enought? to have those additional abilities CharmedGuy 14:22, September 6 , 2011
What do you think is Lawrence's type of teleportation?
I would like to call it Shredd-Smoking. MysticalNut 11:11 April 26 2013
It doesn't look like Shredding or Fading. It has a more Smoking style in my opinion. MysticalNut 13:03 April 26 2013'
Lawrence does blur out like smoke, but no smoke actually appears so I wouldn't call it smoking. And I don't think it resembles shredding like how Katya teleports, Lawrence just turns into shreds that are differently shaped.OwnerMan (talk) 11:49, April 26, 2014 (UTC)
So what about Skimmer-Shreeding? MysticalNut 13:53 April 26 2013
It just looks like Shredding to me. Look at all the examples of shredding we've seen and you'll notice none of them are identical. They all look a little different. Charmdozo (talk) 12:24, April 26, 2014 (UTC)
There is no Whirling, and by the way, it's already been discussed. MysticalNut 12:09 July 10, 2014
Vicus' Collective Edit
Since Lawrence's teleportation is now considered Shredding then I think Vicus' Collective have the power of "Shred-Fading" (or "Fade-Shredding"), because when they teleport into any area, they appear to piece themselves together like Lawrence does but fade as well. OwnerMan (talk) 05:32, April 27, 2014 (UTC)