Encase anyone attempts to change Sykes being half human, when he gets stabbed and vanquished by Belthazor the athame had red blood on it and the series has shown that demons don't bleed red unless they are part humanSourceOfAllCharmed 08:39, June 2, 2010 (UTC)
When does Sykes conjure his athame in Black as Cole.SourceOfAllCharmed 09:11, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
Sykes was not part humanEdit
ALL UPPER LEVEL DEMONS BLEED RED AND HAVE HUMAN FORMS ACCORDING TO COLE! SYKES WAS JUST A SIMILAR SPECIES TO BELTHAZOR, HE WASNT PART HUMAN NOR DID HE HAVE A SOUL. COLE WAS ONE OF THE ONLY DEMONS WITH A SOUL.
- But he was very similar to Cole and was able to sustain a Human Form. He is clearly half human and half demon. --KhanWiz - Guardian ~ (talk) ~ (email) 08:00, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
- I agree, and stop using all Caps, it's extremely annoying. You can voice your opinion the normal way like everyone else. Charmdozo 08:09, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
- "clearly half human"? every upper level demon on the show had a human form. Every member of the brother hood of the thorn had a human form and never displayed a demonic form, the first demon to show energy balls - inspector reodriguez - had a human form. Cole, Sirk, the manticore babies, and the unborn source were the only demons with human and demonic parentage and the former three possessed souls. NOT SYKES. Can you give me quote from any episode that indicates sykes was part human or that he had a soul?
- Considering is extremely likeliness to Belthazor, I think him being half-demon is a reasonable conclusion. Sure, a lot of demons have human forms, but half demons appearantly have a demonic and a mortal form, being able to switch is what makes them special. Charmdozo 14:46, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Sirk is part demon and does not have a demon form that he can go between at will so there goes your "demonic theory"22.214.171.124 18:53, October 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Interesting that you admit you have no evidence to definately declare Sykes' alleged half demon heritage yet you appear to resist any minor attempt to make that known. So basically it's the arguement "Sykes probably was a half demon but it's possible he wasn;t so we're going to tell everyone he could only be hybrid"126.96.36.199 13:04, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
- How have we definatively declared it? It says that it is theorized on the notes, doesn't that "make that known"? Nobody is saying that we know everything for certain about Sykes, what we do know however is that he emulated Belthazor, therefore it is likely that he was the same species and of the same biology if he was capable of doing that so succesfully. P3nathan (talk)
- So why can't I put the word "unconfirmed" in Sykes' info box in the species section? 'cuz everytime it gets deleted......what gives then? 188.8.131.52 11:13, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Because it is explained in the notes, the infoxo is cramped enough. Charmdozo (talk) 15:53, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Sykes is half human/half demon, just like Belthazor and the members of the Brotherhood, and like many other demons who have a human and demonic form. The show even explained it! Demons wanted to get a foothold in the mortal world and therefore bred with humans (demonic on the inside, human on the outside). They then send those half-demons of to school to become lawyers, judges, assistant district attorneys, etc. so that they can influence and spred evil in the mortal world. CASE CLOSED. -- PerryPeverell 23:02, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, and Cole just got too close to Phoebe, making his human half more stronger (through love) and weakening his demonic half. Demons seem to have been prepared for that and thus must undergo a series of task to suppress their human-half. -- PerryPeverell 23:04, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I believe that those unique to cosmos were the ones who still had their soul, like Cole. Others got rid of it completely by becoming truly evil. -- PerryPeverell 13:23, November 18, 2012 (UTC)