|Voting for next month's featured Article, Video, Power, Picture, Character, Quote|
All votes will not be collected on this talk page anymore, but on the talk pages of each template. This will make it easier for the admins to count the votes and make the changes. You can access the vote-pages by clicking on the links on the main page, or click on one of the links below:
- Featured Article
- Featured Character
- Featured Picture
- Power of the Month
- Quote of the Month
- Video of the Month
I was just reading the character entry on Derek, a.k.a. "the Beast," and noticed that he's listed as a mortal. I just watched this episode, and Derek makes a reference to potions he'd used on himself to gain powers; it occurs to me that Derek would have to be a witch - with passive powers like spellcasting, potion brewing, etc., if not active powers - for the potions to have any magical effect. I don't think there's a precedent for mortals successfully using magic, especially not something as poweful as the force field Derek uses to contain Piper, so maybe he should be listed as a witch.
22.214.171.124 19:25, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
Can we please! get someone to update the upcoming comic issue?!
Cms0128 01:21, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Why is Andy not on the main page? Edit
How come every main character is on the main page except Andy? You have three who are not even the main characters( patty, penny, and victor, and i know why you guys added them because they are related to the charmed ones and henry and coop are there because they are married to two of the charmed ones) and you can't say because Andy was there for 1 season because Billie was on the show for one season and shes up there and Andy is way important then Billie.
(126.96.36.199 23:48, May 26, 2012 (UTC))
Thats a good point, Billie, Henry and Coop all appeared in just one season and the last season, coop didn't even show up until the shows final 7 episodes, thats still minor regardless hes married to phoebe or not. I think the front page should be changed we should have just the regulars and then another line with supporting so grams, victor, patty, henry, coop maybe even elise etc. can appear there. Buffyfan123 04:43, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Please read: Billie but not Andy or Cole. That is why we decided for Billie and not Andy. However, due to the comics, I think we should replace her with Cole since he's in the comics and Billie not (last time I checked, though). -- PerryPeverell 05:20, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I see, If it were me nobody who first appeared during season 8 would be included, I'd simply include those who played sigiciant roles throughout all the seasons or more than one, and not just those who came so close to the end. But I dont really care either way, just would be better to just add everyone or an extra row with more important characters would be easier. I'm sure many would look and click on cole than coop regardless what happened at the end of the series as phoebe's true love. Buffyfan123 05:32, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Coop and Henry are regulars in the comics, we can not leave them out. -- PerryPeverell 05:39, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Fair enough. This is something I came up with, I've seen similar done on other wikis with regulars and major villains. Something surprised this wiki never did.
prue~piper~phoebe~paige~patty~penny~billie andy~leo~coop~henry~victor~cole~chris rex~the traid~source~the seer~gideon~zanku~christy
Buffyfan123 05:44, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I've added a third row, hoping that it will not mess anything up on the front page. For now, Dan and Jenny are just filler-ups. I like the idea of adding some demons, I think Zankou and the Triad deserve a spot. -- PerryPeverell 05:55, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I like the extra row, all characters on there dont think anyone will object other than filler-ups dan and jenny. An idea was to move Grams and Penny down and place the book of shadows and halliwell manor on the ends, that way the four sisters get first row, but not that crazy just an idea. But I think adding two extra characters would work better maybe some demons, but for now I think its fine. Buffyfan123 06:04, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
It looks really good, though I think the Source deserves a spot more than Zankou. He was the main threat for almost four seasons, even though he didn't actually appear that often. Charmdozo 09:05, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
In my opinion, I would replace Christy, Zankou and the Triad with Andy, the Source and Elise. Fanycharmed 11:56, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, it's a little weird that this whole thing started because of Andy and yet he is still not there. I like Billie and Chrity placed together though. I'd say Andy Christy and the Source. Ín my opinion Elise is not really important enough. Charmdozo 17:30, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Totally forgot about Andy :p I'll add him.-- PerryPeverell 19:01, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for changing the main page to add Andy in and I almost forgot to ask if you can add Cole in which you did. And I love how you almost forgot to add Andy in even though that was the reason why I wanted the main page changed. :p
(188.8.131.52 19:24, May 27, 2012 (UTC))
Hey!! Listen, not trying to disrupt how perfect you guys have everything in here, but, Zankou? Really? The Source deserves that spot much more, both him and The Triad were the major villains throughout most of Charmed's history.15:04, May 28, 2012 (UTC)#
This Month's Featured Picture Edit
The picture of Phoebe and Cole is not of their Dark Wedding, but of Cole's Coronation to be The Source.184.108.40.206 01:22, June 7, 2012 (UTC)CharmedFan92
why dont we do witch of the month (Amycefai 23:33, July 18, 2012 (UTC))
I noticed when I was watching The Bare Witch Project that Leo said vanquishing demons soothed baby Chris. Is the Notes And Trivia the correct place to add this information if it is relevant at all?
How come Prue, Ya Gonna Call still on the main page? Edit
How come the prue, ya gonna call issue is still on the main page as next issue...shouldnt "The Darklight Zone" be put on the main page?
(220.127.116.11 03:16, August 2, 2012 (UTC))
I noticed how the background was a little screwed up by the changes of the wikia-system, and I didn't have a photoshop-able copy of the old one, so I thought a new background was in order. It's still our beloved Golden Gate Bridge, but instead of a picture, I decided to use a vector-image. I think it fits well. Let me know what you think? -- PerryPeverell 20:47, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
I didn't notice any screw-ups? It will take some getting used to, but I kinda like the new background. I think the bridge is a point of recognition for our wiki, since a lot of other wiki's have these really busy and distracting backgrounds. This is clean and simple. Charmdozo (talk) 09:31, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
- There was some free space where you could see part of the background-image cut off... it didn't look nice. Plus, I think this looks much better; clean and simple, like you said ;) -- PerryPeverell 09:45, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I just found this wiki a few months ago and i realy like the background.Charmed Lover 555 (talk) 08:11, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
Main Cast & Supporting CastEdit
I'm not sure I agree with the new layout of main and supporting cast members. Surely all cast members who appeared in the starting titles should be considered "Main", therefore Andy, Daryl, Cole and Chris should be listed as mains too.
And why aren't the likes of Jason, Gideon or Dan listed as supporting, they appeared in more episodes than Coop did?
I'm not too fussed with the layout, only why is Zankou on the list and not any other demons, him being there seems off.
Hi, I noticed that some of the main characters do not have categories for images and images difficult to find. Can I create them and sort out so that others can find them easily? ----Мидейла 16:29, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
- No, they have image galleries on their articles. --KhanWiz - Guardian ~ (talk) ~ (email) 09:44, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
Whoever is the main admin/creator of this wikia I would like to talk to you about something in complete privacy if possible.
Updating front page monthly episode, characters etc.Edit
Is the monthly articles on front page no longer updated monthly anymore or is it every 2 months now, its been nearly 2 months with the same stuff. Just wondering. Buffyfan123 (talk) 04:45, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
rid 0 en el templo de tu qabuelo y sacrificio de lo que quieras obtener
rid 0 en el templo de tu qabuelo y sacrificio de lo que quieras obtener
holamonas un lsda para ustedes acids que non puedo pagar el etetro del iris del pueblo dediso del nrotthe con el ajiro el imraan
I know am not usually on this Wiki but am such a huge charmed Fan and I don't know if this has already been posted but i don't care i just found out that 'CHARMED IS BEING REBOOTED BY CBS , 'i don't know the details but i had to come here right after i found out !!!!!!!!!!!!Oyaya 19:47, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
Charmed is coming back Edit
BEST NEWS I HAVE HAD ALL YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!
If it does get picked up I think they should avoid the fourth sister plotline. Prue's death happened because there was conflict with the actresses. Hopefully it doesnt happen again and we can see the alternate universe in which Prue didnt die. Also I doubt it will be the same. Every reboot is different I mean look at Tomorrow People and Sleepy Hollow. Finally I had a feeling Charmed would come back considering the resurgence of witches on TV. I worry that because of the possibility of a new series we wont have more comic issues.Kt111 (talk) 23:48, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
I just hope that we get to see shannen Doherty Again , after she died the rest of the series was never the same , and i think it might have effected me psychologically cause to this day i still get charmed dreams every now and agaun and prue's always in them ( i know i sound crazy but it's true)Oyaya 01:10, October 26, 2013 (UTC)
Why is Billie listed as a main character on the front page?Edit
I understand that in Season 8 she was officially part of the main cast, but the same goes for Andy in Season 1 and Chris in Season 6 and their only listed as supporting characters. Charmed Lover 555 (talk) 07:56, November 8, 2013 (UTC)