|Voting for next month's featured Article, Video, Power, Picture, Character, Quote|
All votes will not be collected on this talk page anymore, but on the talk pages of each template. This will make it easier for the admins to count the votes and make the changes. You can access the vote-pages by clicking on the links on the main page, or click on one of the links below:
- Featured Article
- Featured Character
- Featured Picture
- Power of the Month
- Quote of the Month
- Video of the Month
I was just reading the character entry on Derek, a.k.a. "the Beast," and noticed that he's listed as a mortal. I just watched this episode, and Derek makes a reference to potions he'd used on himself to gain powers; it occurs to me that Derek would have to be a witch - with passive powers like spellcasting, potion brewing, etc., if not active powers - for the potions to have any magical effect. I don't think there's a precedent for mortals successfully using magic, especially not something as poweful as the force field Derek uses to contain Piper, so maybe he should be listed as a witch.
220.127.116.11 19:25, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
Can we please! get someone to update the upcoming comic issue?!
Cms0128 01:21, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Why is Andy not on the main page? Edit
How come every main character is on the main page except Andy? You have three who are not even the main characters( patty, penny, and victor, and i know why you guys added them because they are related to the charmed ones and henry and coop are there because they are married to two of the charmed ones) and you can't say because Andy was there for 1 season because Billie was on the show for one season and shes up there and Andy is way important then Billie.
(18.104.22.168 23:48, May 26, 2012 (UTC))
Thats a good point, Billie, Henry and Coop all appeared in just one season and the last season, coop didn't even show up until the shows final 7 episodes, thats still minor regardless hes married to phoebe or not. I think the front page should be changed we should have just the regulars and then another line with supporting so grams, victor, patty, henry, coop maybe even elise etc. can appear there. Buffyfan123 04:43, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Please read: Billie but not Andy or Cole. That is why we decided for Billie and not Andy. However, due to the comics, I think we should replace her with Cole since he's in the comics and Billie not (last time I checked, though). -- PerryPeverell 05:20, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I see, If it were me nobody who first appeared during season 8 would be included, I'd simply include those who played sigiciant roles throughout all the seasons or more than one, and not just those who came so close to the end. But I dont really care either way, just would be better to just add everyone or an extra row with more important characters would be easier. I'm sure many would look and click on cole than coop regardless what happened at the end of the series as phoebe's true love. Buffyfan123 05:32, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Coop and Henry are regulars in the comics, we can not leave them out. -- PerryPeverell 05:39, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Fair enough. This is something I came up with, I've seen similar done on other wikis with regulars and major villains. Something surprised this wiki never did.
prue~piper~phoebe~paige~patty~penny~billie andy~leo~coop~henry~victor~cole~chris rex~the traid~source~the seer~gideon~zanku~christy
Buffyfan123 05:44, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I've added a third row, hoping that it will not mess anything up on the front page. For now, Dan and Jenny are just filler-ups. I like the idea of adding some demons, I think Zankou and the Triad deserve a spot. -- PerryPeverell 05:55, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I like the extra row, all characters on there dont think anyone will object other than filler-ups dan and jenny. An idea was to move Grams and Penny down and place the book of shadows and halliwell manor on the ends, that way the four sisters get first row, but not that crazy just an idea. But I think adding two extra characters would work better maybe some demons, but for now I think its fine. Buffyfan123 06:04, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
It looks really good, though I think the Source deserves a spot more than Zankou. He was the main threat for almost four seasons, even though he didn't actually appear that often. Charmdozo 09:05, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
In my opinion, I would replace Christy, Zankou and the Triad with Andy, the Source and Elise. Fanycharmed 11:56, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, it's a little weird that this whole thing started because of Andy and yet he is still not there. I like Billie and Chrity placed together though. I'd say Andy Christy and the Source. Ín my opinion Elise is not really important enough. Charmdozo 17:30, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Totally forgot about Andy :p I'll add him.-- PerryPeverell 19:01, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for changing the main page to add Andy in and I almost forgot to ask if you can add Cole in which you did. And I love how you almost forgot to add Andy in even though that was the reason why I wanted the main page changed. :p
(22.214.171.124 19:24, May 27, 2012 (UTC))
Hey!! Listen, not trying to disrupt how perfect you guys have everything in here, but, Zankou? Really? The Source deserves that spot much more, both him and The Triad were the major villains throughout most of Charmed's history.15:04, May 28, 2012 (UTC)#
This Month's Featured Picture Edit
The picture of Phoebe and Cole is not of their Dark Wedding, but of Cole's Coronation to be The Source.126.96.36.199 01:22, June 7, 2012 (UTC)CharmedFan92
why dont we do witch of the month (Amycefai 23:33, July 18, 2012 (UTC))
I noticed when I was watching The Bare Witch Project that Leo said vanquishing demons soothed baby Chris. Is the Notes And Trivia the correct place to add this information if it is relevant at all?
How come Prue, Ya Gonna Call still on the main page? Edit
How come the prue, ya gonna call issue is still on the main page as next issue...shouldnt "The Darklight Zone" be put on the main page?
(188.8.131.52 03:16, August 2, 2012 (UTC))
I noticed how the background was a little screwed up by the changes of the wikia-system, and I didn't have a photoshop-able copy of the old one, so I thought a new background was in order. It's still our beloved Golden Gate Bridge, but instead of a picture, I decided to use a vector-image. I think it fits well. Let me know what you think? -- PerryPeverell 20:47, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
I didn't notice any screw-ups? It will take some getting used to, but I kinda like the new background. I think the bridge is a point of recognition for our wiki, since a lot of other wiki's have these really busy and distracting backgrounds. This is clean and simple. Charmdozo (talk) 09:31, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
- There was some free space where you could see part of the background-image cut off... it didn't look nice. Plus, I think this looks much better; clean and simple, like you said ;) -- PerryPeverell 09:45, November 19, 2012 (UTC)