This is just a suggestion but if anybody had the boxsets it might make sense to have a list of all the demons from charmed on this page.--2Anthony4 10:39, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Couldn't furies be good if they rid of evil.
- They kill criminals and evil-doers, that can be a murderer but also a 17-year old who stole some money from his parents. That's why they're evil. --TheBook 16:49, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
Bad Karma Edit
I was thinking when Paige was thinking with Richard about Good and Bad Karma, by that fact shouldn't a huge part of the demonic community been wipout due to their huge bad karma. Charmednut 11:58 April 21 2012
Karma affects souls, demons don't have souls. Plus like many things on Charmed, the whole karma thing was only brought up once and never used again. Charmdozo 20:20, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
this is a good spell and in one of the episodes in season 8 paige uses the vanishing spell on one of the demons and the demons head diserpirs
Demons vanquishing other demons. Edit
Is it just me who feels that it's much more cooler to see Demons vanquishing other demons then Good Beings vanquishing demons. MysticalNut 19:14 November 29 2012
What kills a demon? Edit
1) Why are demons immune to bullets but everything else?
- Blades and other sharp things killed demons even when they fell down on them.
- Superhuman strength killed demons like Christy - Triad.
- Energy balls and fire kills them.
But bullets can not? Why?
2) Are demons hypersensitive to fire or energy balls? Why do they instantly die when fire hits them without getting consumed by the fire first?
I know some demons are higher resistant. That's not what I mean. Even the resistant ones die after getting hit by fire after certain amount of repititions.