Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 2004, the sisters were after the Swarm Demons. Piper went after them alone, thinking she could handle them. However, she realized she needed the assistance of her sisters. When they came to help, Piper informed them that whenever you kill one, two more show up. After a little fireball dodging, the sisters went back to the manor.
When Paige read the entry on Swarm Demons in the Book of Shadows, she wondered if Piper even read it as it would've helped her. Piper claims to have skimmed it. That night, Phoebe became possessed by the karma of Mata Hari. Piper and Paige kept her in the Manor, Mata Hari did not like this and decided, when she was captured by the Swarm Demons, to side with the Swarm King to kill Piper and Paige. However, Mata Hari's karma was pulled out of Phoebe, just in time to stop the Swarm demons of killing her sisters. The King, feeling betrayed, ordered to kill them at once but failed to do so. The Charmed Ones used the vanquishing spell for the King and thus vanquished his entire clan.
In Witchness Protection, another Swarm King attended a demon meeting in the underworld, along with a Thrull Demon, a Vulture Demon, and a Shapeshifter, to discuss Kyra's betrayal. When the Thrull Demon suggested releasing Zankou, figuring that it was the only way to defeat the Charmed Ones, the Swarm King was opposed to this and vanquished the Thrull Demon. He then led a team of demons to kill Kyra and the Charmed Ones, however, he was quickly vanquished by Leo.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Fireballs: The ability to shoot balls of fire.
- Genesis: The ability to create beings from one's body. The Swarm King could create Swarm Demons from his own body.
- Shimmering: The ability to teleport in shimmers.
- Sensing: The ability to sense the location of other beings.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm. Only the Swarm King seemingly possessed this power.
- Immortality: The ability to possess an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
Book of ShadowsEdit
- Swarm Demons
- Distant cousins of Kazis and Vampires.
- The demonic hive of evil known
- as Swarm Demons are pack
- hunters of the Underworld. The
- Swarm Drones follow the orders
- of their King without question
- and often sacrifice themselves for
- the good of the collective body.
To Vanquish the Swarm KingEdit
(Requires The Power of Three)
- Demon swarm that serves as one,
- Vanquish him from which they come.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Each time that a Swarm Demon is vanquished, two more will take it's place. This resembles the creature Hydra, from Greek mythology; for each head that was cut off, two would grow back.
- The Swarm demons lair is believed to be some sort of maze. Piper and Paige themselves figured this out when they noticed that they went around in circles. The main function of this maze is to hide the Swarm King's lair. Only his minions know their way around the maze.
- In "The Legend of Sleepy Halliwell", Phoebe underwent a Vision Quest and was attacked by demons resembling the Swarm Demons. Considering she had recently faced these demons, it is likely they were formed by her own consciousness.
Swarm Demons appeared in a total of 3 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 7
- Witchness Protection
|Antagonists of Season 6|
|Chris Halliwell · Valkyries · The Cleaners · Stillman Sisters · Olivia Callaway · Gith · Zahn · Mordaunt · The Dark Knight · Unnamed Grimlock · Manticores · Derek · Bianca · Wyatt Halliwell · Robin · Nigel · The Order · Swarm Demons · Mata Hari · Headless Horseman · Zachary · Jinny · Bosk · Damien · Gideon · Scabbar Demons · Rick Gittridge · Spider Demon · The Wicked Witch of the Enchanted Forest · Barbas · Inspector Sheridan · Vincent Wrong · Demonatrix · Corr and Clea|