After Kari was murdered by the demon Sykes, Susan attended the crime scene and was questioned by Sykes in his human form as district attorney. Meanwhile, the Elders informed Leo that a demon was killing witches, and the Charmed Ones also visited the crime scene. Once there, Phoebe Halliwell recognized Susan's necklace which told her she was a witch as well. Phoebe then had a premonition of a demon similar to Belthazor killing Susan.
The district attorney later called in Susan for an interrogation and Leo accompanied her. At city hall, Leo noticed a strange shadow and managed to orb Susan away before Sykes had a chance to kill her. The threat on her life was later ended when Cole vanquished Sykes.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate another person or object by the use of a crystal and a map.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- She was mentioned to have a Whitelighter, which enforces the theory that she is a full-fledged witch.
Susan Coleman appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 4
- Black as Cole
|Innocents of Season 4|
|INNOCENTS SAVED||Paige Matthews · Jake Grisanti · Inspector Cortez · Shane · Donnie · An Ling · Claudia · The Prince · Lady Julia · Susan Coleman · Emma · Melody · Glen Belland · Stan Provazolli · Tyler Michaels · Leo Wyatt · Carolyn Seldon · Karen Young · Selena|
|INNOCENTS LOST||Zen Master · Finn · Kari · Congressman · Mr. and Mrs. Matthews · Maria · Greg Conroy|