Superheroes are superpowered fictional protagonists who are often featured in comic books and use their abilities to help protect innocents and the world from evil villains and other threats.
Kevin, a young witch who possessed the power of Thought Projection, used his ability to create a superhero, The Aggressor, to fight off bullies. However, a bully named Kaz then fired a gun at the hero, who deflected the bullets and killed Kaz. A demon named Arnon later forced Kevin to turn the Aggressor into a villain in order to kill an Elder named Ramus and obtain his powers.
The Aggressor was defeated several times, first by the Charmed Ones and later by their counterparts "The Protectors". Both Kevin and Arnon were transformed into the Aggressor.
In order to defeat the Aggressor, Kevin drew the sisters as heroines. Phoebe, Piper and Paige were then transformed into superheroes called "The Protectors". When the Charmed Ones had the superhero masks on, it clouded their better judgement and they felt compelled to help and save innocents. However, they later gained control and defeated the Aggressor.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Strength: The ability to possess strength far beyond humanly possible.
- Hyper Speed: The ability to move at superhuman speed.
- Leaping: The ability leap tall buildings and over great distances.
- Immunity: The ability to be immune to harm, including bullets.
- Enhanced Senses: The ability to possess senses at superhuman levels.
Superheroes have appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the series.
- Season 5
- Witches in Tights