Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Summons another being to one's presence
Spell, potion or through an active power
Summoning is the ability to draw or transport a being or objects to the user's presence no matter where they are. Summoning can be an active power or be achieved through casting a spell or through potions.
List of beings who use(d) SummoningEdit
- The Source of All Evil
- The Triad
- The Seer
- The Crone
- The Infernal Council
- The Elders
- Rat Demons
- Celerity Demons
- Tracer Demons
- The Boss
- Phoebe Halliwell
Through spells, powers, potions etc.
- Wyatt Halliwell (Through his power of Projection)
- The Charmed Ones
- Penny Halliwell (As a ghost)
- Paige Matthews (Through Remote Orbing)
- Cole Turner (With powers from the Demonic Wasteland)
- P.J. Halliwell (Through Remote Beaming)
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Powerful beings such as Belthazor can resist being summoned. ("Look Who's Barking")
- Certain entities seem to have the ability to intercept the summons of others as Krell did hunting for the fugitive Belthazor. When Piper and Prue attempted to call Belthazor with intent of vanquishing him Krell appeared instead hoping to catch Belthazor himself. ("Sleuthing with the Enemy")
- In "Valhalley of the Dolls, Part 1", Phoebe Halliwell summoned a Trok Demon by focusing on him. It is never explained how or why she was capable of doing this, and this is the only time she did this.